Please pick 2 out of 3

• Sponsors (?)

If these gauges are to be closely monitored for critical information, I would go for the AFR gauge and the fuel pressure. Who cares to know how much boost they are making when the air fuel ratio is pegged the whole time on lean. I'd rather know the safety related stuff first.

You kinda need all three. And as it was mentioned earlier, if you got the A/F gauge, the fuel pressure gauge and the boost/vacuum gauge are only around $30 each...cheaper if you can find them used...don't skimp out over an extra $30...

Wideband and Boost. The fuel pressure gauge is really for diagnosing a problem and can be added temporarily when needed otherwise it's just about pointless. The same can be said for a boost gauge but it's nice to know how the car builds boost depending on how you drive. I used it in my Mach 1 so I could see where I could keep the RPMs when cruising on the freeway for the best fuel economy. If your A/F is good it pretty much eliminates the need for fuel pressure gauge, otherwise fuel pressure is only useful for tracking down a problem.

Bill