Please welcome the newest future Stangnut to our ranks.......

You're right. I mean why would I want to do something boring like teaching her how to do an engine swap, she might really get hooked on the hobby then. Better to put all that power in the hands of a 16 year old girl right off the bat and just pay the insurance to boot.:rolleyes:
haha u raise some good point there.....power in any 16yr old is bad iono how my mom let me get my bigblock.......

• Sponsors (?)

i know that can get alot of power just not as much as im looking for

really? how quick are you looking to go in the 1/4 mile? 12's? 11's? there is a couple on fordsix.com that have a 1st gen falcon with a turbo 250 that runs.................

wait for it

wait for it

HIGH 10's in the 1/4 mile. is that fast enough for you?

Speaking of, how is your 'Vert?

There actually isn't a whole lot left to do, just lot's of details and finish work really. Problem is I haven't been able to touch it since the 1st of July as I was remodeling the nursery up until baby came. The mother in law is coming for 2 weeks to help out and then my mom for 2 weeks after that so I hope to be able to use the time to try and finish it up. Probably won't get it on the road but I'll be happy if it's ready for the spring. It's just been to damn long.