Police are getting new license plate recognition technology - Video inside

I have a lot more to say on this subject from parents not raising their kids (with child services ready to put them in jail in a heart beat for being too harsh) to the expense of satelites taking pictures of you compared to software driven car cameras...

But... all I want to say is....

Greg....

I still have that Killian's beer model full size cut out if you want it... My girlfriend doesn't like it.

:D

• Sponsors (?)

...what DO I have to fear?

Bush will send the national guard to rape and pillage your hometown and steal all of your children, brainwash them and put them into the military. Then, he will round up all the muslims and put them in detention camps and arrest you and your family and hold you without trial in secret CIA torture prisons for the rest of your mortal life! After you die, your bones will be harvested by Cheney and refined into oil. and then, Bush will PERSONALLY listen in to your phone calls :eek:

Bush will send the national guard to rape and pillage your hometown and steal all of your children, brainwash them and put them into the military. Then, he will round up all the muslims and put them in detention camps and arrest you and your family and hold you without trial in secret CIA torture prisons for the rest of your mortal life! After you die, your bones will be harvested by Cheney and refined into oil. and then, Bush will PERSONALLY listen in to your phone calls :eek:

You forgot to add that that Robert Gates is now in charge of the invisible black helicopters, now that Rumsfeld has unofficially retired and is now secretly working with George. W to develop a plan to triple everyones taxes, and harvest all of the Muslim babies born on America soil and hold them hostage for Saudi oil and utilize them for their secret societal stem cell research.

Oh yeah, before George W. leaves office in 2008, he is working with Cuba to spawn yet another "Katrina-like" hurricane in order to rid the Gulf Coast of welfare sucking scum, and delay the relief efforts as long as possible to impose as much suffering as possible on those affected by Bush's Hurricane of Death.

I wonder if the cop can use his discretion on pulling people
over. (If it is mandatory, then nothing else would get done. More law
enforcement would have to be hired just to keep up with demand). I'm only half joking on this -The machine would go into "overload" around my parts.

You forgot to add that that Robert Gates is now in charge of the invisible black helicopters, now that Rumsfeld has unofficially retired and is now secretly working with George. W to develop a plan to triple everyones taxes, and harvest all of the Muslim babies born on America soil and hold them hostage for Saudi oil and utilize them for their secret societal stem cell research.

Oh yeah, before George W. leaves office in 2008, he is working with Cuba to spawn yet another "Katrina-like" hurricane in order to rid the Gulf Coast of welfare sucking scum, and delay the relief efforts as long as possible to impose as much suffering as possible on those affected by Bush's Hurricane of Death.

And don't forget his involvement in driving up brain controlling game machines to $600.00 while Starbucks is the new tobacco... :rolleyes:

And don't forget his involvement in driving up brain controlling game machines to $600.00 while Starbucks is the new tobacco... :rolleyes:

We're screwed then Gary... I'm additced to smokes AND starbucks... though now that my Sister doesn't work there any more I don't get a discount and frequent the establishment less often...

As to deployment, who knows. I'll see ya at the track in 3-4 months?

We're screwed then Gary... I'm additced to smokes AND starbucks... though now that my Sister doesn't work there any more I don't get a discount and frequent the establishment less often...

As to deployment, who knows. I'll see ya at the track in 3-4 months?

Yes... and bring some starbucks...

My girlfriend asked me the other day if I liked the smell of "April Scent" in her bedroom. I said, "I like "Marboro Scent" better".... :uzi:

I thought driving was a privilage and not a right? I don't believe you have any right to privacy regarding your license plate. You pay the state money for the privilage to drive and they issue you a driver's license and plate. I agree that state's should not sell your personal information, but if you don't have insurance or you stole the car, shame on you.