Poll: FR500 or '03 Cobra seats?

Which seats?

• FR500 CST seats

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • '03 Cobra Take off's

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

I will be the first to repond. From just having my FR500's installed I say get them.

They are way more comfortable then the Mach1 seats. I haven't sat in the new Cobra's but the FR500's rock.

It's a fake suede insert in the '03 Cobra seats, not cloth. The passenger seat seems *ok* for comfort but for me, the driver's seat is HORRIBLE. Plus you have the stupid Cobra stitched into it. Not even a decision IMO, get the FR500 seats, the Cobras suck.

A local friend thats also on here has the FR500s in his car and they're pretty damn nice. They have to be installed by Ford, but they do kick ass. I wasnt all that impressed by the 03 Cobra seats other than the head rest for some reason.

CTGrey02 said:
A local friend thats also on here has the FR500s in his car and they're pretty damn nice. They have to be installed by Ford, but they do kick ass. I wasnt all that impressed by the 03 Cobra seats other than the head rest for some reason.

Who told you that? i installed my own. Took about three days taking my time to do a top notch job. Besides I would never trust an idiot at the dealer to install a $1500 leather package. :nonono:

You should be able to get NEW complete '01 or '03 Ford Cobra seats front and back for $1500. I have priced them from a couple of dealers and they were both right around that ball park. I priced all the pieces but, FRPP is now selling the seats as a unit in the '04 catalog. Also just to clarify, the FR500 package is just new leather and foam for your existing seat frames.

Here is a picture of TJM01's seats

seat3.jpg