Pony Trail - Lexington NC to Boone NC 25Jun05

ProudPony

May 30, 2002
Yadkinville, NC
Some of you folks come and join us for an old-fashioned good time! :cheers:
A few of us Mustang nuts are going to drive our cars from Lexington NC to Boone NC and cruise the parkway fro a while. Picnic at Price Park on the BRP outside of Blowing Rock, then turn around and head back towards home.

There's NO FEE, NO RULES, and NO REASON not to come have fun.
We've already got verbal commitments from about 15 folks ranging from 1st generation cars, a 2005 red GT, an NC Trooper car, a Florida Trooper car, and everything in between.

Family environment - I will have my wife and 7y/o with me in fact.
Half of the folks are husband/wife, others are "car buddies".

We'll take a few photo ops on the overlooks of the Parkway, and we'll pile into a parking lot or two along the way - we'll get attention... and it'll be a blast!!!

Here's a link to the flyer... Pony Trail

C'mon out and enjoy! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

RycheGT said:
let me know where to meet up with you at sat morning and a time. were coming baring anything happening.

From business 85 south in Lexington, take the Center Street exit - right in front of Lexington BBQ (big white restaurant on the right side of the road). The exit is a very sharp 180 turn that goes down a short hill to a stop sign. Turn right and go up the hill (300yds) to the stoplight. Turn left, and the PPG building will be about 400 yds down on the right hand side.

Also, you can pop 719 W. Center St, Lexington NC into Mapquest if you like.

Dude, we would love to have you make it! :nice:
We will start gathering around 8:30, and leave around 9:15 or so. First stop will be McDonalds in Mocksville.

(I found a loose ball joint on my 91 SSP last night, so I will fall back to the '93 vert for tomorrow's ride.)