• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0806.jpg
    IMG_0806.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 142
100_0395.jpg

225/55/16's all around with steeda sport springs

Nice vert...:nice: How do you like the steeda sport springs? Im going to be getting a set...did you see my car above your post by any chance did yours sit that high before you lowered it? Also how does it ride like that?...Thanks...:)

Attachments

• 100_0395.jpg
    100_0395.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 198
Nice vert...:nice: How do you like the steeda sport springs? Im going to be getting a set...did you see my car above your post by any chance did yours sit that high before you lowered it? Also how does it ride like that?...Thanks...:)

I have steeda sport springs in my Hatchback. I have 18's with new shocks in the rear stock 4cyl struts in the front and it doesn't ride all that bad :shrug:

thanks yours isnt too shabby eather :nice: Yeh mine sat like that before the swap. I did the springs with energy susp. isolators and steeda alum. lowers plus some kyb struts and steeda caster cambers all at once so i cant really say how the springs alone are. The over all ride is firm but not harsh, the only thing i wish i could do over with it is buying some better struts, the kyb's feel like they bottom out sometimes. I think that they advertised an inch and a half drop with those springs and its settled in a little bit more than that.

thanks yours isnt too shabby eather :nice: Yeh mine sat like that before the swap. I did the springs with energy susp. isolators and steeda alum. lowers plus some kyb struts and steeda caster cambers all at once so i cant really say how the springs alone are. The over all ride is firm but not harsh, the only thing i wish i could do over with it is buying some better struts, the kyb's feel like they bottom out sometimes. I think that they advertised an inch and a half drop with those springs and its settled in a little bit more than that.

Thank you for the reply...cool i cant wait to lower this......:D..I hate the way it sits it really bothers me to look at it...:(......well you know what i mean...lol

Thanks how much did it lower it? i mean did you see my GT it looks like a 4x4 looks like it sits higher then other GT's....Do you think those springs will bring it down?

She will come down quite a bit. You'll be sitting with the tire just under the fender. I was quite impressed with how it dropped it pretty well, and had a decent ride quality. Even with the stock 4cyl struts! :nice:

Check your caster/camber plates for that bottoming out issue. A buddy of mine has tokico struts and complains they bottom out. We have attributed it to the caster/camber plates.