Portland Supraburger Cruise, 10/14/06

For anyone that wants to hang out, or get a good burger, this is a fun cruise. It is put on by one of our customers that started it as a Supra cruise, but has developed into a multi car cruise. If you are free on Sat, come out. Here is the info:

PORTLAND SUPRABURGER CRUISE IN #4

Saturday October 14th

Meet at 11:30 AM at:
RRev Motorsports
2700 N Hayden Island Dr
Bldg B., Portland,OR 97217

Leave RRev at 12:00 noon sharp for Stanich's.
Stanich's
4915 NE Fremont Street
Portland, OR
503-281-2322

For more info, check out: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389129

I think I will be bringing out my Mustang, so it would be cool to see a few more.

Tim

• Sponsors (?)

wifesweetstang said:
OK where in the heck are all the cars going to park?

?????, Im just the messanger :) I know there is pleanty of parking at our shop, but im not sure what the rest of the parking looks like.

Its ok, there won't be any parking, thats the excuse you can use because I know your SCARED of getting smoked by a Supra :owned:

JK,
Tim

Tim, Hey Tim.....

Tim, I would like to know if they are going for lunch or are they just meeting more cars there and leaving? I would like to take the sleigh out someplace before the rain sets in. We need to talk about the use of your shop pretty soon as well. I feel a smoke show a comming.

Anyone down for some racing ? I have $500 that says NO ONE will beat my Supra on the freeway. Nothing gives me more pleasure than destroying a Mustang. I keep hearing that AFP has the fastest cars around, well, bring your $$. Unless your too scared to get beat by an IMPORT.

The Mustang Killer !

AFP KILLER said:
Anyone down for some racing ? I have $500 that says NO ONE will beat my Supra on the freeway. Nothing gives me more pleasure than destroying a Mustang. I keep hearing that AFP has the fastest cars around, well, bring your $$. Unless your too scared to get beat by an IMPORT.

The Mustang Killer !
:rlaugh:
Supras suck

Hey what do 1400rwhp supras and 300rwhp supras have in common? they both do high 13's!

AFP KILLER said:

The Mustang Killer !
This post makes me think of this:

frumroll2.jpg

But seriously, if you really want to stand a chance against Ray you might need this:

2jz.jpg

2jzgte.jpg

jerk.gif
jerk.gif
jerk.gif
jerk.gif
jerk.gif

Tim Ballz said:
I've got $500 on it. Ill even let you pick which car you can race. BTW, what do you have done to your Supra? I know most of them around town, and you would have to be someone I don't know to wanna race some of these stangs.

Tim

Well Im new to the Area. I just moved from Cali YO. I am running a T88H, fully built with NOS. I put down 957 rwhp. Again, I will race anyone.

And if we are posting pics, here are some of my favorites:

1575FC51ED6A4DCA995F20D2031B9038.jpg

image-apic237.jpg

And this is what Mustang guys can do:

BJ.gif