Possibly looking at my first sn95....what to look for?

BlownStangGT

REPEAT
Founding Member
Jan 22, 2002
Lancaster, PA
Well...I might be looking at my first sn95 car here soon....I pretty much know my way around the foxes really good...Had a 91 gt and now the 92 coupe over 6 years. Just curious what to look out for when it comes to the sn95's. How about price range, what are they bringing, worth?

Car in question is a 95 gt 5 speed, silver in color, tri bar wheels, black leather, bone stock, 2 owner, 80k miles :shrug: Thanks alot all u sn95 guys and gals :D

• Sponsors (?)

Your going to be looking for the same things you look at on a Fox really. It's just a little harder to see if the car has been wrecked, but it sounds like the one you are looking at has probably been well taken care of. Prices can be very far apart from one end of the spectrum to another. People post on here about picking up GT's for around 2-3k, but I could see that car with the miles it doesn't have on it listed for up to $7k if it's clean. I'm not saying I would give that for it, but I could see it being the case.
Brandon

95Vert said:
I understand what you mean but did you ever get a stall in there? Makes a world of difference. I was considering swappin it for a t5 but I thought about it and decided to keep the auto.

No stall, I know it would make a HUGE difference, but I just like shifting gears, yeah I could get a manual valve body and all this jazz, and itd be faster and more cnsisten, but I dont race at the track more then a couple times a year, Im more of a clean nice semi quick car :D