Post 67 Coupe Pics

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by Dukeboy, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Im looking for good pics of a 67 coupe. Im particularly looking for cars with body kits, or aftermarket rims (especially torq-thrust IIs). If anyone has any of these, id be appreciative, for im looking to purchase a 67 and wonder if i can achieve the desired look on it.

Thanks

2. hope this helps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 12sec67 Where did you get your hood? How was the fit? I want one for my soon to be 10 sec 67.

4. :rolleyes: more stock looking but oh well

5. Well, I know this one is a fastback, but the nose with custom chin spoiler would be the same.
    [​IMG]

6. sorry i took so long for the reply :D its fom www.mustangsplus.com and it bolted on perfect without any work. the gel coat last about 7 months before you need to paint it :rlaugh:

what do you have in your stang? :hail2:

7. Thanks for the reply. I have a 351w stroked to a 377, c4, 9inch 33 spline axles, preformer heads,12:1 etc , etc.
    The motor is curently out of the car getting better heads and cam. (lowering the compression a little) so I can afford to drive it on the street. I hope my new heads and cam get it into the high 10's, if not I'll order up a 100 shot.
    btw That's a good looking 67. I love the rims and I like the way the hood looks. I just don't know if that hood will clear with my set up (if I put a kit on it). Thanks Thomas

8. the kit has only a 1/2" spacer........ :rlaugh: it will fit with no air cleaner :banana:

no really... i have a 1" spacer on my rpm and a high rise air cleaner and still have an 1 1/2" at the least for clearence. :D

9. ****ss 12sec67 The old cam setup is for sale. See my add on coral.

What brand rim is that on your car?

10. thanks, i have to take a look at it.

i have centerline Telstars 15 x 4's and 15 x 8's.

give me a deal? :rlaugh:

11. Yeah I know it's only a half inch, but the carb already hangs out of the hood without a air cleaner on it. I just wish I had someone locally to look at and measure.
    I have a ugly 429 boss style scoop on it know (was on the car when I bought it)and it just does clear with a small 8inch flat bottom air cleaner. (cleaner is only on while cruising).

12. I'm willing to work out a deal. I need some cash to help pay for the big knotty solid roller and cainfields.
    I like the telstars, mine has crager bullet holes, 4's and 8's.

13. i could measure tommarow from the oil pan to engine line to the top of the cowl if that will help you out.

let me know

Rich

14. i didn't see anything .... what are you selling? PM me

15. I just read your sig alittle closer and realized you have a roller 302 block so you couldn't use the cam I have for sale. It's a flat tappet lunati, if ya know of anyone that would be interested.
    If ya want to measure it, I would appreciated it. I don't know if a 302 block set's like a 351 but I'm sure it would probably be close. I'm really not in a big hurry, I've got to save alittle while before I can get the hood. I've already spent more than I should freshing up the motor. So if you get time let me know the measurements.
    Thanks Thomas

16. Here's mine...

[​IMG]

17. nice tire tuck lance!

18. how about a 68 ?
    z2.JPG
    z8.JPG
    z5.JPG
    z9.JPG

Attached Files:

• z2.JPG
      z2.JPG
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
    • z8.JPG
      z8.JPG
      File size:
      62.4 KB
      Views:
    • z5.JPG
      z5.JPG
      File size:
      61.5 KB
      Views:
    • z9.JPG
      z9.JPG
      File size:
      59.5 KB
      Views:
  19. your car's looking pretty sweet dude! How did you change out the side scoops? Did you do the body works? Give me the scoop, thats one of the thing i was wanting to change. Oh wait---its a 68..durrr. Still, anyone tried to change the scoops?

Attached Files:

• z2.JPG
      z2.JPG
      File size:
      61.6 KB
      Views:
    • z8.JPG
      z8.JPG
      File size:
      62.4 KB
      Views:
    • z5.JPG