~Post pic of YOUR car and have me draw it~

CobraRed_96_GT

May 20, 2006
UCSD/La Jolla
I'm no world renowned artist but i do sketch art as a hobby and i started out drawing cars before i went into drawing people. And i miss drawing cars - Soooooo post one pic of your car that is interesting and good material for drawing and ill sketch it and post the picture then send you the actual if u want it.

Rules:
- Must be your car
- Keep in mind that color can only be shown as different darknesses of graphite and charcoal so graphix will be only shown as one hue mostly
- One pic per person
- I'll leave a day or so for people to leave a pic here
- I'll choose the one i'd like to draw the most

This is no formal contest just a chance to show you're best car pic really- Thanks

Examples of what i've drawn recently :
picture028da5.th.jpg
picture029bj7.th.jpg

Attachments

• picture028da5.th.jpg
    picture028da5.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 94
  • picture029bj7.th.jpg
    picture029bj7.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 75
  • Sponsors (?)

bullitt 5561 said:
Draw it if you want to
Copy2ofAfterLowering010IMBOC.jpg

THanks
I think just the car would be cool. If you want to exaggerate it some too, bigger wheels, raked look, etc. what ever you think man, be creative. Are you gonna post em up when your done?

Attachments

• Copy2ofAfterLowering010IMBOC.jpg
    Copy2ofAfterLowering010IMBOC.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 67
bullitt 5561 said:
I think just the car would be cool. If you want to exaggerate it some too, bigger wheels, raked look, etc. what ever you think man, be creative. Are you gonna post em up when your done?
When im done drawing it ill take a pic of the drawing and post it, then mail the drawing per private disclosure of the person's adress. BTW this will be on a
8 1/2" X 11" paper not a poster.