post pics of bad stangs

• Sponsors (?)

here's one from xmp ( www.x-m-p.com )

461081_26_full.jpg

posted with permission

VibrantRedGT said:
Made like 477HP at the wheels. Obviously he's got more power in it with a 377 and blower.

I have a vid back at home (Im at my dorm) of him pushing like 14 psi through that motor and only getting like 550 out of it. Now 550 is badass but man, you can get that with a built 306 and the same boost. Let alone all the extra cubes.

I dont remember for sure so corect me if I'm wrong. And the rims on that car are sweet. :hail2:

i think it is a hodgepog of compnets riced together and eventhough they look kinda cool why did anybody ever come up with gull wing doors for a mustang leave that stuff at the nopi nats!!!!!!......but i was guilty of that at one time also .........so i can tsay anything......to get any respect u have to build your own stuff and then three days later somebody rips you off and claims all your ideas and designs!!1

sorry i had to rant .....great looking cars u guys keep them coming

I personally love the lambo doors... my jaw would drop if I saw a swet stang pull in somewhere, and up went the doors. That just screams speed and "supercar" to me.... I like being different and VERY few people have these doors.