Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. Yea I was always a fan of those wheels in general. For some reason the stock ones look wimpy on the back of a Mach 1- but with aftermarket DD ones they look fantastic.
  2. Thankya!
    OOPS! it happened again:doh:
  3. Nope! I used VHT wrinkle paint! I did the valve covers too! Came out exactly how i wanted it to!
  4. I used that before but I can't recall it being that textured. It's good stuff. Valve covers and intake held up great after the engine fire. Too bad my electronics melted :(
  5. Your intake really looks GREAT! I used the same product on my intake, valve covers, blower and discharge tube.
    That stuff really produces a nice appearance, and seems to be very durable.
    Last one,,, I promise:D
    h2v7, 89stang1 and 1990Coupe like this.
  6. Is that plastic trim on the rad support stock?
  7. Sharad likes this.
  8. Very nice. Me likey.
  9. Damn your car is so clean!
  10. Thanks! Yea im loving the finish and stuff so i may end up doing my elbow and stuff so it all matches. I plan on going Vortech someday - i'll be giving that the same treatment!
  11. dont have to promise,a little white lie here and there is not a problem?
  12. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403995047.468938.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403995062.972480.jpg

435 /420 and 7.5 psi the little a trim that could
    Sharad likes this.
  13. woops wrong post
  14. TOOLOW91 likes this.
  16. Yeah I like it better now too! The '93 Cobra replica's looked great on the car when I installed them 8 years ago. In the last couple years I got bored with them. I painted them black last year to try and spice things up again.
    Meh, it didn't really work for me so I started looking for something cheap and simple.

The SC replica's fit in just right.
  17. Back in a fox :banana: