Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Waiting for may so I can drive her. Winter sucks.
20150223_130323.jpg
20150223_130422.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks!! I have been very pleased with the hood. Lowering my car is actually what I was planning on doing before spring. I just can't decide what springs to buy though. I like to do things right and don't want to sacrifice ride quality or cause any new issues, tire wear, rubs ect..
Start a separate thread and you'll get some good opinion/thoughts on products you may be thinking about.

Reactions: 1 user
Finally got my MM coilover kit and installed it yesterday. I still need to finish setting ride height and it needs an alignment as well. Tons more to do, but hopefully it rides and handles great.

IMG_7475_zpshfmy0zip.jpg
IMG_7478_zps1bsqccnx.jpg
IMG_7494_zps0xuyxmtm.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
This is depressing....
IMG_20150127_165128226.jpg

IMG_20150127_170413491_HDR.jpg

Should be going back together this weekend, picking the motor up at the machine shop this week. Transmission is freshened and ready to go and the new blower is in the mail on its way! I'll have some re plumbing to do with the "revised" combo but expect it to be back on the dyno in 2-3 weeks

Reactions: 5 users
2nd time someone else has worked on this car. Had some hangers installed behind the mufflers to fix some rattles and straighten a crooked tailpipe. Best $40 I could have spent to save me from having to do it on jack stands. Note to self: paint gas tank cover.

d7BaC0.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Finally got my MM coilover kit and installed it yesterday. I still need to finish setting ride height and it needs an alignment as well. Tons more to do, but hopefully it rides and handles great.

IMG_7475_zpshfmy0zip.jpg
IMG_7478_zps1bsqccnx.jpg
IMG_7494_zps0xuyxmtm.jpg

Looks good! What size tires and wheels are you running on the front? I'm having some rubbing issues with the coilovers and I'm trying to figure out the best route to getting them resolved.

The fronts are 18x8 with a 245 tire. I don't exactly recall the offset at the moment but I did put a small spacer behind them. I've not yet checked for rubbing issues.

You're probably good then. I have 17x9 with 255's and a 1/4" spacer and it rubs. I'm hoping that going to a 245 will solve the issue. I don't want to have to find 8" wheels, but I'm also concerned with the stretch of a 245 tire on a 9" wheel.

image.jpg
You're probably good then. I have 17x9 with 255's and a 1/4" spacer and it rubs. I'm hoping that going to a 245 will solve the issue. I don't want to have to find 8" wheels, but I'm also concerned with the stretch of a 245 tire on a 9" wheel.
Fwiw I'm running 245's on 17x9 with no spacer. There is a slight rub at full turn in.

Reactions: 1 users