Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

I wonder if you can maybe try to over-tighten it to get it to the right position? Or can you twist your power pipe at all or do you not have enough wire for your Maf to do that?
I have plenty of MAF wires and I removed my inner plastic wheel well and no matter what the Power Pipe cannot be rotated to the 6 o'clock position because they elblow/ maf would hit the tire if i put the bung at the 6 o'clock.

@detroiitt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426642783.291305.jpg

mines an anderson as well zoom in , the 90 comes out and almost points straight back at the motor . No issue like that

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

^that's how mine was as well. You might have to make a series of couplers or something, unless you are able to cut the bung out and weld it in a new location. Must've got a bum power pipe or something lol

@detroiitt
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426642783.291305.jpg

mines an anderson as well zoom in , the 90 comes out and almost points straight back at the motor . No issue like that

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
Ya see they sent me the wrong pipe and I paid like $260 for the pipe.. Where does you air filter sit with your bung sitting at the 6 o'clock position? Is your filter in the upper corner or lower?

Ya see they sent me the wrong pipe and I paid like $260 for the pipe.. Where does you air filter sit with your bung sitting at the 6 o'clock position? Is your filter in the upper corner or lower?
It's in the corner of my bumper facing down

My 93 LX Hatchback, just added new clutch, new edelbrock heads, scorpion 1.6 roller rockers, car now has much more giddy up!!

Attachments

• IMG_5571.jpg
    IMG_5571.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5572.jpg
    IMG_5572.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: 1 users