Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

First post on the forum, I've been lurking for a while though.. But this is how my fox is sitting at the moment
afcabf3dbed5cef9f3e7be47555aeec4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 11 users
  • Sponsors (?)

So cool to see you still on the forum. You sold me my first mod for my first fox back in like 03. A Mac cai, right after your supercharged the Cherry

That's awesome! Do you still have it or did you move onward & upward as well?

I still check in pretty frequently since I'm always working on a computer and enjoy short bouts of downtime, but I rarely post. Nice to be remembered since most have moved on from years past.

That's awesome! Do you still have it or did you move onward & upward as well?

I still check in pretty frequently since I'm always working on a computer and enjoy short bouts of downtime, but I rarely post. Nice to be remembered since most have moved on from years past.

I sold it in 2005, and bought my current fox about three years ago. This site is still the best mustang forum IMO. It's always nice to see characters from the good old days. I miss some of the members old rides.

Rear was changed out by PO and I'm not sure what it's from. They tell me since it's a 4 lug w/ disc it probably come out of a turbo T-bird. I know he changed out the gears to 4:10's also. I am going to look for a tag to get the real deal on it.

Went to the track last night and made some decent passes in the car made a new personal best as well.
49938578381__B3CB5240-49C6-4CD2-AF4D-C41F5344DA21.JPG

As the temps got colder the car picked up more and more I ended up with a personal best of 10.21

Reactions: 4 users
Rear was changed out by PO and I'm not sure what it's from. They tell me since it's a 4 lug w/ disc it probably come out of a turbo T-bird. I know he changed out the gears to 4:10's also. I am going to look for a tag to get the real deal on it.

From the pics it appears to be the turbo coupe/1993 cobra setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk