Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Well I set the intake on the block, and set the elbow on the intake and closed the hood. It fit. Amazingly. I still might buy the shorter model eddy elbow.
IMG_0603.JPG
It fit now,...hang a throttle body off of it, and maybe that'll change.

I'm a little late on replying to this, but do you realize how freaking hot that mustang looks?:nice:

Dave, thank you very much !! Today my son drove HIS Mustang to school for the first time. I texted him this morning to ask if the car ran ok or if he had any problems. His reply almost cracked me up, he said she ran great and was turning heads. I guess I'll have to start working on some of my stuff now. I've been so focused on trying to finish the car, I won't know what to do with myself now. My better half is on my case to fix the exhaust (no cats) and wants to know "what in the hell is wrong with the transmission, that it shifts so hard" I told her it was a performance transmission hehehehe . . . . . .

Reactions: 2 users
Dave, thank you very much !! Today my son drove HIS Mustang to school for the first time. I texted him this morning to ask if the car ran ok or if he had any problems. His reply almost cracked me up, he said she ran great and was turning heads. I guess I'll have to start working on some of my stuff now. I've been so focused on trying to finish the car, I won't know what to do with myself now. My better half is on my case to fix the exhaust (no cats) and wants to know "what in the hell is wrong with the transmission, that it shifts so hard" I told her it was a performance transmission hehehehe . . . . . .

Congratulations on the approaching end of the tunnel....But it's almost like waiting for Christmas when you're a little kid.
All the anticipation that seemingly lasts all year long, only to be gone in a day. Then what?
My wife will rarely ride in the car this summer,....She'll remind me of how stupid it is that I have to manually shift an automatic transmission, and point out the fact that she wouldn't have all of this crazy sht for the sake of something "cool".

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations on the approaching end of the tunnel....But it's almost like waiting for Christmas when you're a little kid.
All the anticipation that seemingly lasts all year long, only to be gone in a day. Then what?
My wife will rarely ride in the car this summer,....She'll remind me of how stupid it is that I have to manually shift an automatic transmission, and point out the fact that she wouldn't have all of this crazy sht for the sake of something "cool".

Madmike, thanks for the congrats. I agree with the Christmas comparison. Time to work on some of my junk now. I hear you on the wife as well, mine doesn't share my obsession/passion for the automobile, so we tend to view things from a different perspective. ;)

Monday after school, less than 1.5 miles from home. My son wanted to spin a wheel, and unfortunately he lost control and wrecked his car. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. The car wasn't as lucky. We are starting to return to normal, as the shock wears off. I'll have to find a donor car in order to fix it. Any of you guys done a roof repair ?
IMG_1303.JPG

Monday after school, less than 1.5 miles from home. My son wanted to spin a wheel, and unfortunately he lost control and wrecked his car. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. The car wasn't as lucky. We are starting to return to normal, as the shock wears off. I'll have to find a donor car in order to fix it. Any of you guys done a roof repair ?
IMG_1303.JPG
Oh my god! Thank God your son wasn't hurt.

I'm weeping for you right now buddy. You went through so much work!

Let me know what you need for info for the roof, i'll get you all the information you'll need.