Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. Supercharged with air is cool

2. Man, you got a front porch on you house? Lucky! Oh, yeah, your car looks real good too! :nice:
  3. I hope you have a mop handy, cause I just :drool: :drool: :drool: ed all over your garage floor!
  4. Thanks for the compliments, guys!
  5. Thanks! I love my stang! We built the house last year and the porch was my wife's biggest stipulation. I like it, but would have preferred a 4 car garage to a two in lieu of the huge porch!:nice:
  6. Almost ready to play

chgovfk and e303jaime like this.
  7. scaled.php?server=232&filename=dsc03156p.jpg
    washed for the first time in 5 years. and now i realize it could really use paint and some new trim. good thing the camera i have doesn't show to much;)
  8. [​IMG]

This was it earlier this evening, as-is :p
    Alan David Hudson likes this.
  9. Might as well whore out here to.

Alan David Hudson and e303jaime like this.
  10. 66653d1307141689t-post-pics-how-your-foxbody-currently-sits-img_3792.jpg

seriously bro?:ban: i just threw up in my mouth
    Master baiter likes this.
  11. Nice day... took it to work!

Too bad it just gets to sit here... :notnice:

Attached Files:

12. seats, harnesses, and blower piping are installed:

Master baiter and txstang84 like this.
  13. heres how mine sits

14. OK for real

[​IMG] By isaacconde at 2011-06-27[/IMG]
  15. not the greatest but its a start for $950..all i have done with it was installed a GT spoiler from an 88 and painted the lights and the stock came with bbk shorty ign..cold air intake..short throw shifter..X pipe with flows and some other minors..oh yea and i installed a tach and painted the interior black and had to re do the headliner..but i bought it for the motor trans and rear end wich is out of a 97 cobra wich also donated the wheels and the front 5 lugs so it now has all wheel discs

Attached Files:

16. Bought this 91 Bimini blue LX a few days ago from a friend who needed money, 72K original miles with an S trim and supporting mods. The wheels and tires might have 300 miles on them, might sell them off to get a set of nice chrome ponies.

Attached Files: