Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

How much does the pro kit lower it?
My car has a pro kit in it too with poly ISos out back so it's a bit raked and 1 lower ISo pulled up front , I got almost 1.75 out of the front and like 1.2 out back , the front is almost even with my fender lip

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Awaiting my ported lower intake from Tom Moss. Engine bay all cleaned up and re-painted, hood insulation found and installed, firewall to hood seal installed, upper intake and accessories also painted and ready to go on.

0_0_860c8e3ba28771be30f0bd579ef79675_1

Reactions: 1 user
Your car is so clean that the cloud reflections fooled me into thinking you had some weird paint fade issue. Beautiful shine.
You know I said the same thing to myself after I posted, clouds and the basketball hoop really made the hood and roof looked damaged. My neighbors tree reflection makes the front fender looked caved in too. Haha oh well thanks

Ya the isolators make a huge difference in stance.They can drop the car another 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch if you have 1 or 2 out.My rides close to stock,im happy with it.
having just installed poly upper and lower isos on my front sportlines, i can say they raised the car the perfect amount to eliminate any tire rubbing issues. also, there is a huge improvement in ride quality. without the iso's up front, it felt & sounded like the car was falling apart when driving on a bumpy road...previous owner installed the sportlines without the isos to get LOW...ended up being too low and now with the iso's it's just right.

You know I said the same thing to myself after I posted, clouds and the basketball hoop really made the hood and roof looked damaged. My neighbors tree reflection makes the front fender looked caved in too. Haha oh well thanks
Ok so I just had mine painted - like 3 weeks ago. I know I have to wait a bit but when I can - what is a good wax to use?
P3243605.JPG
My paint guy did a great job but he really doesn't recommend any particular wax so I need some help. With the finish on your car I thing you would be a good place to start. Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Ok so I just had mine painted - like 3 weeks ago. I know I have to wait a bit but when I can - what is a good wax to use?
P3243605.JPG
My paint guy did a great job but he really doesn't recommend any particular wax so I need some help. With the finish on your car I thing you would be a good place to start. Thanks

l would use a carnuba wax like California gold or meguires you cant go wrong.Use a miro towel it helps!!!

having just installed poly upper and lower isos on my front sportlines, i can say they raised the car the perfect amount to eliminate any tire rubbing issues. also, there is a huge improvement in ride quality. without the iso's up front, it felt & sounded like the car was falling apart when driving on a bumpy road...previous owner installed the sportlines without the isos to get LOW...ended up being too low and now with the iso's it's just right.

Show some pics!!