Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

• Sponsors (?)

Show some pics!!
here ya go. got the car back out on the road today...thanks to all at stangnet.
photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Reactions: 4 users
Ok so I just had mine painted - like 3 weeks ago. I know I have to wait a bit but when I can - what is a good wax to use?
P3243605.JPG
My paint guy did a great job but he really doesn't recommend any particular wax so I need some help. With the finish on your car I thing you would be a good place to start. Thanks
What cammedcoupe said, and when it needs it I go with a fine scratch polish to take the swirls marks out being black and all.

Car looks great dude!! What color is that and always liked those roh zs
thanks...the car was a factory reef blue gt with grey lower. it was all repainted reef blue when the hood, front bumper cover and spoiler were put on. depending on the lighting, it can look anywhere from teal to dark blue.
wish i had a vert! maybe next time. nice car and a clean set of pony wheels is tough to beat!

Yea I agree, its just so sleek and smooth, but stylish. It's on coilovers all around, not exactly bolt on and go though.
i agree...i bought my car it already had the stalker front cover but i'm not a big fan of it. it's kind of "busy" for me and i prefer the understated look of the saleen cover. awesome car..the wheels set it off.

Reactions: 1 user
Mines been looking the same for a long time, im thinking of going back to stock hood, have it painted (dark shadow blue) and get 10th anniversary deep dish wheels.

LX.jpg
If you keep the hood pin it before it flush up on ya ! nice car ... and I hate pins but I even did mine

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

i went without hoodpins for 6 years on my current gt. But after a couple hood latch failures saves by the stock hood safety hook i went with hoodpins. Now im use to the way they look i actually even like the look! and when im running the car i look at my gauges more instead of watching the hood.
BTW atey950 car looks great!!

Reactions: 1 user
newskool : aww man that sucks, my honda accord just blew head gasket im gonna tare it down this week.

toolow91 : i have the stock latches on it at the moment, is there issue with them on fiberglass hoods?

newskool : aww man that sucks, my honda accord just blew head gasket im gonna tare it down this week.

toolow91 : i have the stock latches on it at the moment, is there issue with them on fiberglass hoods?

Yes even enough cervini are reinforced which I can't tell if yours is , the pressure over time rips the latch section out and the hood flies up on the highway ... do a search of hoods popping up and the after math

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers