Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. Mine has new paint so I won't be needing the clay bar this year but I will be able to wax soon. That being said, I am looking for wax suggestions...
  2. My stang

Attached Files:

3. Adams polishes their buttery wax so easy to use
  4. bring it down to me and i can polish it for you....

i use britemax products... zero wax... 4 coats of polish and a sealer.
  5. I don't have any recent pics, but I did finally get around to ordering seat tracks for my Corbeaus and new carpet and a few other little things to get my interior color swap finished. I should have some progress pics within a month or so. Once this car is back drivable, I swear I'm not doing anything else to it except wash it and drive it unless something breaks. I haven't had quality driving time with this car since '09.
  6. where u at? I could definitely use some pointers
  7. about an hour from the buck right out side bel air
  8. 9apa2ava.jpg udepaguj.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Drove over the bridge to check out Seaside Heights.

10. Damn. I'm really torn between those style rims and good old Bullitts for when I eventually 5 lug my car. I know both are pretty played out but I think they're two of the hottest wheels you can put on a Fox.
    1990Coupe likes this.
  11. I was torn between these, terminator rims and Saleens. I still sometimes toy with selling them and swapping. OR powercoating these all black or something. I do loveeeee these wheels, but i'm always looking to change it up haha
  12. Is that in PA?
  13. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367493291.929451.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
  14. Maryland
  15. Nice car!!! Love the wheels! now go wash the salt off, what are you doing at the beach??? :eek:

16. LOL no salt on it. I live here so shes always in the salt air!
  17. Ehhhhrrmmmaaagoooooddd the wheels !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
  18. What happened to the coupe

Yellow Bear racing 2k13

19. very nice cobra s&b