Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. I would like your wheels, sir. Thank you.
    TrophyHead likes this.
  2. Lol can't get rid of those wheels yet but If you need garden hose I got you covered bro.
  3. When it's ready to wash you're good to go
    TrophyHead likes this.
  4. And water the lawn and fill the pool...all at the same time!
  5. just got her shined up for a cruise! IMG_20130622_165041.jpg
  6. Very nice gt

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
  7. Thanks, toolow. This is my first experience with a Fox (or any Ford). I've only had it for about 9 months, and I'm really starting to fall for it!

8. after 9 months you are now Foxbody for life enjoy!
  9. havent posted pics of mine in a long time, but after a crazy stupid bad week, i took the time today to wash her up and take some pics.

things that have changed since the last time i posted pics (like 3-4 years ago):
    goodyears and nittos changed to bfg sports
    gt40p explorer motor (after blowing up the 306 with wedge heads i built)
  10. Sweet. Really nice. Thanks for sharing her again
  11. I can honestly say I haven't been on this site in a good number of years. I have built multiple Mustangs since I first joined but still have the 93 Coupe I had back then. It hasn't changed a whole lot. It is awaiting another set of wheels at the moment but here is how it sits.......

Bryan83taco and toolow91 like this.
  12. New plugs, oil change, and reinstalling msd box w/new harness.
    Hope to be on the road before sundown.
    Auto Reverse likes this.
  13. Finally got to spend some time with the new Mustang, washed it and went for a drive with my brother and his 335i, so nice to have a mustang again.

rangerboy101 likes this.
  14. Today mine sits like this.
    Just finished installing the new wing. Tomorrow I'm installing new rear upper and lower control arms.
    Bryan83taco likes this.
  15. [​IMG]my current ride
  16. 20130701_191804.jpg 20130701_191819.jpg

My 93 LX 428 Stroker 71,000 miles.
  17. Aligned the front end, then adjusted the wheelbase and pinion angle.

Attached Files:

89stang1 likes this.
  18. love the car

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
    Sharad likes this.
  19. My "7 up" currently sits in the body shop, after the driver of a Jeep Cherokee decided it was OK to pull out of a driveway when I was 3 car lengths away. The good news is the no one's hurt and the other driver's insurance found them 100% libel. I won't have to pay a dime of the $4800 repair bill! All in all, I'd rather it didn't happen, but it looks like it will turn out OK<

20. Gosh hate to see that! But I'm glad no one was hurt and that its in the bodyshop getting fixed.