Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. Replaced the rear control arms. Gained about 3/4" in the rear.

And a new look: Painted the center section of my Cobra replica's to mimic the 93 Cobra R tribars.

Now I need a black top!
  2. ^^I like the Cobra R style wheels.
  3. crappy cell phone pic.
    atey950 likes this.
  4. null_zps77bdd726.jpg

Got her first bath in a long ass time
    89stang1, toolow91 and Sharad like this.
  5. I was out in the driveway this morning, acting like an idiot... pics & vids on facebook. :D

6. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373034234.916111.jpg Sharad this was going around Facebook fan pages yesterday , Be proud !!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
  7. I was all set to order mt ET's, but I saved $150 on these tires from a friend who owed me a favor. These are brand new NT05R. New tires means that I get to have extra fun melting my old yokohama's. I've grown to hate my old tires and i'm going to take out my aggression on them!I took a vid on my cel of it. Will try to post
    rangerboy101 likes this.

8. Thanks brother! Yeah, I was feeling extra patriotic so I threw a quick chop together.
    toolow91 likes this.

9. nice new DRs!! now go tear up that old yoko crap!!!
  10. Good riddance!

11. Love the 94-95 Pony wheels. I ran these on my 94 during the "Sleeper" days with the Vortech S-trim. Made for funny remarks from the driver's that lost, "It's stock man".

Mustang.jpg MustangSupercharged.jpg
    88LX5.Oh likes this.
  12. Now she's lowered
    atey950 and Sharad like this.
  13. Here's the sound to go with it

LarsD and Jersey Joe like this.
  14. Stang front pic.jpg
    It's been awhile, but got out for a cruise tonight
  15. ya gotta get out more bro car looks great!
  16. Scored this last night for $500 complete minus the cobra calipers.