Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. ^ Tire specs? And I hope you're dropping that rear end a little haha
  2. nitto nt555 255/40/17 in the front and nitto nt05r 275/40/17 in the rear and yes I plan on dropping the rear and raising the front a tad Im not looking for a stanced or lowered look I like it just not plan for this car.
  3. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374956617.601139.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
  4. you having a baby jeff??
    S&B likes this.
  5. HELL NO ! i parked there i was picking up pizza next door and there was a wheel chair access on the curb and i didnt want to block it .
  6. Pahaha
    toolow91 likes this.
  7. that's one clean vert

cdurbin likes this.
  8. What year seats are in yours? I love the halo style headrests. They look sweet.
    I'm getting ready to redo my seat upholstery. Would the 84-86 GT style fit in my 91 frames?
  9. they are 86 seats with the red pin stripe to match the car , and i believe the head rests will but I cannot confirm

10. Both you guys have GREAT looking cars!
    Yes the Halos will fit just fine in you car. Just pickup a cheap used pair from Ebay, ect. Don't be concerned about the color because you can easily change that with a can of interior paint from LMR.
    Thats what I did;) .
    bird_dog0347 likes this.
  11. as do both of yours !!! how's the Saleen coming ?

cdurbin likes this.
  12. Nice! I'm watching a set on Ebay now too. $40 right now.
  13. I sold my SSC about a month ago. Someone made me an offer I couldn't pass up. I miss it a little but now I'm getting to spend some alot of money on the vert. Got some big things happening to it. It should make some nice powa very soon.
    Guess I need to find out how to change my Username.
    toolow91 likes this.
  14. Saturday night car show in Hatboro, PA. Like 500 cars and 5000 people IMG_3733.JPG IMG_3734.JPG
  15. finally got the car painted yesterday, tops not completely bolted in, car needs to be rubbed still but couldn't resist throwing the wheels on and getting a couples pics

16. Not yet. Taking it to TnT at PBIR on Friday if the weather cooperates.
  17. They deleted the SPAM. Too funny
    toolow91 likes this.
  18. how much that paint job run you?