Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. I just got these in today for mine

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
  2. Sittin on the trailer about to be dropped off to have glass put back in!! 2013-09-20_15-52-23_666.jpg
  3. Bro what springs you have?
    I'm thinking about the drag pro kit Eibach springs or their lowering kit

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
  4. Eibach with strange shocks and upr coilover kit in the front and same in the rear but viking springs not eibach
    5point0stang88 likes this.
  5. Diggin the colour and the monochrome paint scheme. :nice:

That car need some bling to compliment the paint. Time to trade those Cobra's in on something with some chrome on them.
  6. great minds think alike I said that to him before they even went on the car

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
  7. Nah never chrome they will be a dark grey powdercoat gonna run with this a few months
    @Gearbanger 101 @TOOLOW91
  8. Just want to post a before pic .... bought a set of MM rear LCA.....tokico blues all around... haven't decided on EIbach Pro kit or H&R springs but want to get rid of this 4X4 look...I think the 17's make the fender gap look worse.

View attachment 124215
    TOOLOW91 likes this.
  9. David Pepiton likes this.
  10. who da fcks gonna steal that, gheez its on ramps and jackstands, the steering wheel is hanging on the wall the piece of sh¡t
  11. do I spy an extra 85-86 wheel on the wAll

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers
  12. Hey when are you going to return my damn ladder?
    FastDriver likes this.
  13. ...and my drop cord!!!!! :rlaugh:
    FastDriver likes this.
  14. When you gonna give me back my jack stands you had for six months lmao
  15. Just pic-a-whoring on a solid thread :nice:
    ..... my new paint is finally curing and I'm Super Happy how it turned out!!! :cheers:

IMAG0661-1 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    A5literMan, cdurbin and TOOLOW91 like this.
  16. Nice stickers... Too bad they don't make enough power to back it up :stick:

Thanks for letting me know where it is :nice:

Your car is mine, and you don't even know it :p

Love the paint and the hood, but dem fogs is fugly!
    #1557 FastDriver, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
  17. You guys heckling Grover are cracking me up!

Also, all these pics make me wish there was a Stangnet day. Would love to see all our cars on the road together.
    TOOLOW91 likes this.
  18. aint gonna happen, as theres always one under some sort of scalpel :cool:
  19. Went to the dealership to look at some colors. My car was originally Deep Jewel Green but I think I may have found an update. What do you guys think? photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 5.JPG