Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Here's how mine is sitting now... with new temporary paint job and bigs and littles.... I personally love the stance

383972_719784794165_82407478_35451917_1308354293_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

The rims hit the control arm on full lock on the steering wheel. The tires rub on large bumps but nothing bad. The car sits on Ford Racing B and Tokico HPs. Just installed. Thanks for the compliment.
oh thats not bad cause my tires used to rub but i roller the front fenders ill post pics soon maybe tomorrow, it came out real good too

Got her all cleaned up today washed and wheels shined and took the spoiler off...What you think? think i like it without the spoiler.
IMAG0132.jpg
IMG_20111220_230848.jpg
IMG_20111123_161958.jpg

Before.
Looks awesome no wing ofcourse...try ordering the one piece headlight with the black trim...i got them and changed my car alot it looks great and they slap right on too....

Got a front end pic? i was thinkin of gettin some clear ones soon..
Looks good! Similar to mine.... U guys like that one piece? The ones ive seen are too import lookin! I went smoked front and rear, totally set my car off esp. after tintin windows...Now all i need is to find some1 to do my welds and my cage in that black chrome look! :)

Haha, both on jack stands. They must be Mustangs. Nice cars though :nice:

Well currently neither are on jack stands, just the pictures I had on the computer. Yeah the Calypso one spent almost a year on Jack stands, but is a roller at this point till I can get the motor finished up.

Jack stands did come standard with fox mustangs right and concrete blocks came stand with a camaro.

Well currently neither are on jack stands, just the pictures I had on the computer. Yeah the Calypso one spent almost a year on Jack stands, but is a roller at this point till I can get the motor finished up.

Jack stands did come standard with fox mustangs right and concrete blocks came stand with a camaro.

We're in the same boat man. Mine is on jackstands as well right now while the motor and turbo stuff is finished. I wasn't taking a shot at you, just having some fun. I'd kill for that calypso notch, btw.