Post pics of how your foxbody currently sits

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Mustangfan, May 17, 2011.

1. Beautiful & bad all in one..... ;)

84Ttop likes this.
  2. She looks sooooo good! Awesome job!!!

84Ttop likes this.
  3. All gold rims? You use an over the counter rim paint for that? My fox is all white and i've been toying with going all black with my wheels, OR perhaps the center part of the FR spokes this gold color to be different!

4. Its Vintage Gold Plasti-Dip from dipyourcar.com

I definitely recommend it just in case you end up not liking it you can peel it right off. Only reason I even attempted it on the OEM 03 Cobras.

5. That is very bad-ass looking.. I'm betting the numbers are the same...

84Ttop likes this.
  6. Do you like the overall look/color/finish? I'm going to have to give this a try! Thanks for the reply! :)

7. Yes, it was the exact look i was going for. Just make sure you follow the video tutorials and you will lay down a nice smooth finish. Should be able to do it for around $50.

Gjjkizb.jpg
    pItpntL.jpg

#1827 Kumm3, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
    1990Coupe likes this.
  8. That looks yummy! I may have to look into this... How about durability?

9. I can't speak for it on the wheels, since the car has travelled 0 miles since they have been done, but I have the grill on my Ram dipped with about 5-6 coats of the aluminum for the past 6 months/6000mi. No issues to report yet.

10. tannerc91gt likes this.
  11. Sharad likes this.
  12. sure bring it by :)

and lets be clear, my car is just a pretty face, has little to no business on a track with the like of you and Sharad

Sharad likes this.
  13. You should see those rear lenses :eek:

14. How my Fox is SITTING now!!!
    '09 GT500 black leather

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1835 Grabbin' Asphalt, Mar 8, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    84Ttop, Sharad and A5literMan like this.
  15. fancy!
    do they sit higher?

16. I really meant the upholstery I've never done leather before always fabric