Post Pics of Tailpipes Please (I need ideas)

94YellowStang

Nov 12, 2004
Hayden, AL
I have mac flowpaths dumped right now and it sounds good but not exactly the sound I'm looking for.It screams like a SOB over 2000rpms but at idle to 2k its queit. I want to put tails back on and need some ideas of what to get.

• Sponsors (?)

Polished Stockers:
TailPipes.jpg

Attachments

• TailPipes.jpg
    TailPipes.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 80
xr8d302 said:
OT I've been here for a long time now and still don't know this

what does bump mean?
and what does ttt mean?

When a thread eventually gets knocked to page 2 that means it usually dies but sometimes threads still have alot of potential and some people know that other memebers still have things to add to the thread so they will post BUMP to knock it back to the top of the first page. TTT means To The Top.

Striped5.0 said:
When a thread eventually gets knocked to page 2 that means it usually dies but sometimes threads still have alot of potential and some people know that other memebers still have things to add to the thread so they will post BUMP to knock it back to the top of the first page. TTT means To The Top.

I thought bump meant there was a bump in the screen, and you were just letting everyone know :rolleyes:

Striped5.0 said:

You are a sesspit of knowledge and I no longer hate you! :D