Post pics of WHITE stangs!

5.0_GT_kid

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Largo, Florida
Hey guys found a nice little white 94 GT I can get pretty cheap. Car has black interior and is in pretty good shape (I'd give it a B-)

Anyways I'm looking for ideas and to see pics of nice white stangs. Also if anyone has any tips on keeping a white car looking great I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks in advance

• Sponsors (?)

Here are a couple of mine

IM000012.jpg

IM000013.jpg

5.0_GT_kid said:
How do you think this season is gonna go with Bill Callahan?

i think its gonna be positive. the red vs. white scrimmage was promissing....they passed for something like 400 yards, the most ever in a practice so im keeping my head up. Bill Callahan was decent for the raiders but he just wasnt ready for the NFL. i think college football is gonna be his thing.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Yeah I wasn't thrilled with the way Solich was let go, very unprofessional. But I think Callahan will bring us a more balanced and stable attack and plus more speed overall for the team.

Dont get me started on the way that solich was let go. im still pissed off. Coach with that good of a win percentage and then they just let him go. right before the bowl. im so mad again i cant even remember what the name of the athletic director is.

Yeah I sure felt bad for Solich, he was a good coach. Letting him go was one thing, not letting him coach the bowl he and his team EARNED was the mother of all disrespect. Rumor has it he may join the chiefs staff.

However even with the way Solich was let go, I was happy to see the players stick behind them and DeMorrio Williams (I think) was very vocal with Pederson (Athletic Director) and his feelings on how it was handled.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Yeah I sure felt bad for Solich, he was a good coach. Letting him go was one thing, not letting him coach the bowl he and his team EARNED was the mother of all disrespect. Rumor has it he may join the chiefs staff.

However even with the way Solich was let go, I was happy to see the players stick behind them and DeMorrio Williams (I think) was very vocal with Pederson (Athletic Director) and his feelings on how it was handled.

Ya, Peterson that son of a bitch ****ing retard. Well sorry to say that i really dislike the cheifs but if he went there, which would be awsome, i would have a reason to support them. Im actually a Rams fan and when i heard that Eric Crouch was going there and then "retired" i was real let down. But good ole Joel Makovika (sp?) is still crushing skulls. Anyway, to make this mustang related. White mustang rule all :nice: