Post pics of WHITE stangs!

• Sponsors (?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=2481007784&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://www.getauto.com/autolinks_cardetail.html?x_dealer_id=AAD=h&vinNum=1FALP42C1SF213715

Here are the ads for the car. I saw it on EBay and decided to buy it. They wanted 33.9K for it but I was able to walk out the door with it for 29K. I had to sell my 95 Cobra so I sold it to someone I knew for 10K since the paint was going bad and the tranny was leaking. I kind of regret it because he called me a couple of days ago and he is planning on ricing it out. The 95 Cobra is still in my sig.

About the R. It had 3300 miles on it. It now has 3458. I'm the 2nd owner. The original owner is 64 years old and a SCCA racer. He's a pretty cool guy. He bought the car with 6 miles and drove it around a few times before he stored it. In Nov of 98, he had the blower installed at ELD Performance in Crofton, Md. The blower cost aound $5500. He still had all the stock parts so if I want to return the car to stock, I can. He also have EVERY last bit of documentation on the car. This guy has all the window stickers, invoice sheets, receipts, SVT documentation and paperwork, and newspaper clippings. This car doesn't have a scratch or a ding on it. The undercarriage is spotless and the interior still has a new car smell. If the car didn't have a blower, I'd saw it was a show car.

I took the car to Springfield Motorsports and hooked it up to their dyno. It made 370rwhp and 415 rwtq. The car is really choked up. It could probably go over 425 rwhp with a smaller pulley, ignition upgrades, fuel upgrades, exhaust, and powerpipe.

It's my only car right now. I've been driving around and it's pretty cool. I'm still trying to decide what to do with the car. Should I make it a garage queen or a weekend driver?

Henry

5.0_GT_kid said:
Here's what I'm thinking

- A set of Saleen blackouts I can get from my friend Stephen
- 1996-98 vertical tail lights with either white or black bezel
- Stock Bullitt wheels for now and then upgrading to chrome
- Black or stainless steel rear bumper inserts

How's that sound?

What does everyone think about this? I also want to put on a Cobra R SVO hood some time in the future.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Ouch :(

I'm gonna guess it has something to do with 94-95 being the last years of the 5.0?

we have a winner!!!! :banana: Keep the pride man. everyone has the vertical ones. but leave them on cause
  1. they look better
  2. they let people know what you got
  3. and heaven forbid in someone thinks that your car is modular :bang::eek:

:nice: 5.0 foreva!

Edit: Oh and :nice: on the bumper inserts and saleen covers. Just dont get the through saleen. And post up some pics of your car.

stangboy said:
Here's mine...and me :D
attachment.php

Hey I forgot to tell you that I think those wheels are badass! :nice: I've never seen the chrome ones before, just silver and polished.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Hey I forgot to tell you that I think those wheels are badass! :nice: I've never seen the chrome ones before, just silver and polished.

Thanks. My friend who originally had them got them chromed a while back. I've only seem a few others with chrome ones like mine. I always get compliments on them. If they were wider...like 10.5" in the back I'd keep them forever but it cost too much to get them widened. So, eventually I'll be getting a set of 03 Cobras 17x9 and 17x10.5. Thanks again for the compliments. :flag: