Post pics of your 1st car.

I had an '86 Volkswagen Golf... I bought it from my stepmom for $1500.00 with 150,000 miles on it... beat the tar out of it for two years... and sold it for $2,500.00 with about 186,000 miles on it!!!:rlaugh:

I still see it driving around occasionally. :jaw: That car will never die!

Matt

• Sponsors (?)

1966 Pontiac Catalina Station wagon.
66catalina.jpg

22 feet long
6000 lbs EMPTY
389 V8
Used to be able to take 8-10 people to the drive-in comfortably. Could run the front seat all the way back and the people sitting in the back seat could still stretch their legs out. At the drive in, usually several people would sit on the roof, without the metal buckling at all.

Attachments

• 66catalina.jpg
    66catalina.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 76
Well, I still have my first car and drive it everytime I'm home from college, it's an '82 mustang 5.0, it has flowmasters, off-road h, edelbrock carb, and cobra intake. I bought the car with my own money when I was 15yrs old, then had to wait a year till I could get my license. I drove for 2yrs, until I got my '97 Gt as a high school graduation present/means to travel to college.

mycar2-5-05.jpg

mycarrear2-5-05.jpg

Attachments

• mycarrear2-5-05.jpg
    mycarrear2-5-05.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 56
  • mycar2-5-05.jpg
    mycar2-5-05.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 58
718617_7.jpg

This was my first car its not the actual car I had but mine was the same color and everything. It was a 1987 Porsche 944 turbo with a 5spd. very quick car i must say. Sadly she was totalled 1 week before i got my permit.:nonono:

My dad had it in west virginia and my grandfather woke my dad up in teh middle of the night so my dad drove him to the hospital. during the day the snow was melting and running across teh roads coming down from the mountains and then at nights it froze when he was driving he hit some of this ice on teh road coming around a turn. Basically to make a long story short he took out a few mail boxes and then slid into a telephone pole. Car was built really well no air bags or anything but both of them came out of the accident without so much as a scratch.:nonono: I miss that car. Oh one more thing when my sister had that car for her first car it hated her cause she didnt like it at all so the headlights never worked at all and then the day she bought a honda accord and the car was now mine everything worked lol.:rlaugh:

ahhhhh crap can someone tell me how to post up pictures

never mind i figured it out