Post pics of your 1st car.

• Sponsors (?)

'66 Mustang = 1st car, given to me as a graduation gift in '01. It was faded vintage burgundy, with orange primered front fenders, and a wrecked passenger quarter panel. Has 200k+ miles and still going as my daily driver.

'91 Buick Skylark = 2nd car, bought for girlfriend to drive for $1k. Piece of crap that became worse over time, sold for $800.

'01 Mustang GT = 3rd car, bought used in '03 for $16k sticker with 24k miles. Has 80k+ miles and wife drives it.

DSCF2454mod.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF2454mod.jpg
    DSCF2454mod.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 65
some people thinks its ricer if its not wheel that are standard such as:
03 cobra
deepdish bullitt
saleen
mach1
and not as bad, but still dime a dozen FR500

I myself are getting sick of seeing people with saleen, deepdish bullitt, cobra(including my own).
Love to see something other then listed above IMO

with that being said, I personally do not care for ur rim. But hey each to their own.

still no defined answer .... i didn't buy them i got them when i got the car, but i think that's pretty lame to call them ricer... honestly i've never seen a honda, nissan, or neother ricer car have these rims..... i mean if you can show me some ricer with my 16" rims i'll be very impressed, because i've never seen anybody else with these rims, but me!:D BTW i agree with everything you said mity 2 and oh i also love your car and the color!!;)

Dude....read again......No one called your car a "ricer"....we just simply called your rims ricer because they look like somthing you would see on an older mitsubishi galant....

Also i never said that the rims on the car you posted were ricer....i simply said those are cobra r rims on a ricer...and you have a 6 with ricer rims:nice: