post pics of your fox stangs

• Sponsors (?)

573472_80_full.jpg

573472_81_full.jpg

573472_84_full.jpg

573472_73_full.jpg

573472_40_full.jpg

My work here is done.

Now to turn this into some sort of technical thread....

iwash: Where did you get those seat covers? Is that something you had an ulphosterer do or did you buy them and isntall them yourself?

i sure am glad it stopped before it got out of hand, othrewise you know all of a sudden all sorts of ppl start replying just so they can add to there post count and thats just not right.

Daggar needs to clear his PMs. In order to make this a tech post, the instructions for clearing PMs are as follows:

Go to Pm section. Select "inbox" messages and then click delete. Your PMs should be now be cleared and you will be able to receive future PMs.

tunedin302 said:
Daggar needs to clear his PMs. In order to make this a tech post, the instructions for clearing PMs are as follows:

Go to Pm section. Select "inbox" messages and then click delete. Your PMs should be now be cleared and you will be able to receive future PMs.

Matt you should know better than most when you ask Dagger to clear his PMs.

futile
Pronunciation: 'fyü-t&l, 'fyü-"tIl

serving no useful purpose : completely ineffective <efforts to convince him were futile>
:D :rlaugh: :lol:

DMAN302 said:
my finger hurts when I push on it...should I just stop pushing, or should I keep pulling till it stops hurting..oooowch...yup still hurst when I push on it.

Derek
STOP pushing and the hurt will go away. Believe me I've been there and it's the only way to make it stop the hurting!!!:SNSign:

tunedin302 said:

There should be plenty of room!

You have 22 messages stored, of a total 50 allowed.