Post Pics of Your Mustang

new and old

New and Old
What a nice site in my garage.

93 LX 5.0, Red, premium, manual
Mods occured over time, pretty fast car (Still)

05 GT satin silver, premium, manual
built 06/05. 1300 mi, no problems
No mods yet, only had it ~3 weeks. But the air intake will change, this baby need to breathe

Attachments

• P7090002 for web copy.jpg
    P7090002 for web copy.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 228
  • P7190016 compressed for web.jpg
    P7190016 compressed for web.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 324
  • Sponsors (?)

05 BLK-BLK said:
Nice car! Ever thought of lowering it? :nice:
Thanks,,, since everyone these days lowers theirs, I figured I stick with it the way it is,,, besides I think when lowered some of that retro look /muscle car look goes away with it,, maybe its just me!?
Thanks anyways tho

peace

:nice:

Szlachcic said:
Is that stang orange, or am I just tired? :shrug:

It appears to be Torch Red. Like my TR, it has a nice ability to move in hue from a Red based Red - to an Orange based Red depending on light source. Some of us like it a lot. You should see it under flourescents - Almost appears to be Competition Orange....

Jenn

Jenns05Stang said:
It appears to be Torch Red. Like my TR, it has a nice ability to move in hue from a Red based Red - to an Orange based Red depending on light source. Some of us like it a lot. You should see it under flourescents - Almost appears to be Competition Orange....

Jenn

That is what I thought. It just looked so much like Competition Orange, like you said, that I wanted to make sure. Every time I have seen Torch Red stangs on the road they just look red so I wasn't sure. I love when the paints can look so different in different types of light. I have had people call my car everything from electric blue to blurple (which I know is not a real color, but it is a good description, lol).