Post Pics of Your Mustang

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by duner, Apr 7, 2005.

1. 1970 Mach 1 and 05 GT Vert

sorry pic is so big

Attached Files:

Batotoy likes this.
  2. Blueoval-congrats on finally getting your baby-that silver w/ black top is really nice.

Names: Silver Bullitt? or maybe Silver-as in the Lone Ranger's trusty steed?
    Silver Surfer? :shrug:
  3. great color combo

everything looks fantastic, except for the quarter windows, those look bad... other than that , car is excellent
  4. It's just a stock V-6 Premium, but here's mine.

Built on 5 April 2005, purchased on 4 May 2005. Auto, black leather, exterior and interior upgrade packages, ABS, traction control, active anti-theft, Shaker 500. This is a daily driver, used to commute 80 miles per day (hence the V-6 and auto).

Replaces the 1966 2+2 I sold back in 1986, after college. Sure is good to be driving a Mustang again!

Meet "Francine" ...

5. :banana: Hey now!!! Have you seen the ford commercial where the son comes home from the war and his dad ends up buying him a new 05 mustang because his son envied the 60's era mach 1 his dad owned. That picture looks like it came directly from the commercial. :banana:
  6. sorry pic wont post. operator error for sure :nonono:
  7. Quick pix - just back from the shop. Better pix on their way if I get sunshine tomorrow.
  8. myxmach1,

please post more pics? would like to see w/ top up /down...looks sharp!
  9. Can't Wait!

Drool drool drool.
  10. I've got better pictures which I haven't uploaded yet, but here's a few pics of my stang:

11. Updated Pix

Got the Coupe back from the shop too.

And another shot of the Vert:

Attached Files:

12. Hey myxmach1, you don't need two awesome mustangs, wanna give me one? They both look really awesome! :)
  13. Wow-what a garage you have myxmach1! Tell us about that hood please.
  14. Here's two pics of mine with the bra on...

15. Here's pics of my Sally....

with the new rear window louvers...

and just finished up my rear spoiler decal..

Attached Files:

16. God that's a nice ride, love the louvers, been looking to get some myself, now that i see how good they look, i think i might just go for it. Also like the white lettering on the tires and spoiler decal. Very good job bro...
  17. my pictures

Just washed her and decided to post some pics.

Attached Files: