34.6 KB · Views: 1,247
  • 95s351coupe.jpg
    95s351coupe.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 320
  • henrys77_JPG.jpg
    henrys77_JPG.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: 1 user
Damn that convertable would look good in my driveway. Come on man it rains too much out there for that. I can put mine in the mail and return yours to me if you wanna. :D I must say that will be the next car for the wife. Remember "Black is Beautiful".

foxbodysaleen19 said:
Here's mine, 1987 Saleen #197. Originally Black but now Maroon. I'm getting it painted this winter but I can't decide to either go back to black or stay with this color. Any suggestions?

Hell that car would be nice in any color. Your car is definately a "neck breaker".

I'm actually leaning towards leaving it this color, I get allot of coments on how nice this color is. Black looks great but this is a very rare color for 87, only 3 originally came with this color. I took it out yesterday for a cruise, went down to Team Ford, the guys down there flipped over it. They were dynoing my friends 89 SSC I just installed a vortech on, he made 312rwhp and 336rwtq. Not bad for a start on his. They were impressed with the numbers on my car, 508rwhp and 465rwtq. I couldn't resist leaving in a clowd of tire smoke! hehehehehe..

foxbodysaleen19 said:
I'm actually leaning towards leaving it this color, I get allot of coments on how nice this color is. Black looks great but this is a very rare color for 87, only 3 originally came with this color. I took it out yesterday for a cruise, went down to Team Ford, the guys down there flipped over it. They were dynoing my friends 89 SSC I just installed a vortech on, he made 312rwhp and 336rwtq. Not bad for a start on his. They were impressed with the numbers on my car, 508rwhp and 465rwtq. I couldn't resist leaving in a clowd of tire smoke! hehehehehe..

The 3 pc Sterns sure look great on your car George..I can look at your ride all day long, both exterior and under the hood. :nice: