Post pics of your stangs!!!

As always, the first to post a Teal car...

MycarRollin.jpg

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

album_pic.php

most of them are when the car was still stock...

• Sponsors (?)

stprorolla49 said:
paul is that with the coilovers in?? that looks soooooooooo hot man, i love the stance...... :nice:

No, that is from earlier last summer. Yeahloh95 had a set of front eibachs from his car laying around after he did a coil over setup and I threw them on the car for the other shoot. The car was a PITA to drive with the front that low and within a few weeks I had the stock springs back on. My car will sit lower with the coil overs than stock, but until I get rid of the side skirts I have I can't go much lower than stock as I can't get it into my garage. When I get that accomplished I will be throwing on a set of rear bullit springs to get the stance right and still be able to hook at the drag strip.

As for the coil over setup... here's my progress right now. Its been slowed down due to the fact that I switched some things with the coil over setup itself and I am awaiting the new coil over setup to arrive from PA Racing. In the mean time I powdercoated my lower intake, sway bar end links, ABS sensor brackets, and I'm working on coating the front disc brake dust shields as we speak. here's some pics...

paulscoatedintake1.jpg

paulscoatedintake2.jpg

coatedparts1.jpg

kmemberprogress2.jpg

kmemberprogress4.jpg

kmemberprogress5.jpg

kmemberprogress6.jpg

kmemberprogress7.jpg

im003762s.jpg

It's a HUGE difference when you compare with how the stang looked before. It was very nice I think but I was getting way too much attention around here and I was tired of it. I decided one day that I didnt wanna have any of this anymore... Wanted to look "stock"..
im001195.jpg

I honestly like it a lot with the new stock style. It's very clean IMO. I still have some 15x10 and 15x4 Prostars for the track also ;).

You also gotta love the "sleeper" look right ? :D How may people would believe that this stang runs 12's on motor by looking at it ? ..hearing it would pretty much give them a good hint though :doh:

94SC50 said:

do you use your car for a wheel/ top model? lol... ive just never seen so many config of one car before in one spot, love it though and i love to see such a nice paint job on a sn-95 5.0 vert like me (no cobra though) very nice job dont you wanna sell some sets of those rims to me?

Here's my LX 5.0 and the wife's Roush -

10DSC04870-med.JPG

10DSC04869-med.JPG

10Dsc00108-med.jpg

10portparty2-med.jpg

10portparty6-med.jpg

Attachments

• 10DSC04870-med.JPG
    10DSC04870-med.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 10Dsc00108-med.jpg
    10Dsc00108-med.jpg