Post pictures of your yellow 94-95 GT!

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
I could go to yellow mustang registry and look around but I wanna see different stuff on these cars and it seems like it's the same thing everytime I look over there. Post pictures of any yellow 94-95 GT, I wanna see them with different hoods, wheels, bumpers, wings, side scoops, everything. :)

I really wanna see them with Cobra R Hoods, Saleen and Cervinis Stalker Front Bumpers, 03 Cobra Wheels or some ROH's and S281 Wings but I will take whatever you have. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I won't bother with posting pics up of my stock looking stang. But I can help you out, over the course of the year I been collecting pics of yellow mustangs with everything you mentioned. I have a pretty decently sized archive on my hd. If you are interested I can zip them all up for you and send them or just upload it somewhere. Actually i'll do it now, hold on.

http://www.christianabody.com/mustang/yellowstangs.zip

It's like 2mb or something. That'll give you some ideas though.

Here you go...

paulslaunch1.jpg

engine_0002.jpg

paulinfall1.jpg

paulinfall7.jpg

paulburnoutssotn.jpg

paul3.jpg

paulsnewestpictures1.jpg

yellowstang1994 said:
I won't bother with posting pics up of my stock looking stang. But I can help you out, over the course of the year I been collecting pics of yellow mustangs with everything you mentioned. I have a pretty decently sized archive on my hd. If you are interested I can zip them all up for you and send them or just upload it somewhere. Actually i'll do it now, hold on.

http://www.christianabody.com/mustang/yellowstangs.zip

It's like 2mb or something. That'll give you some ideas though.

Thanks! Alot of pictures there. :D

Killar Canary, as I said before, the Bogart D10's are baaaaad mofos. :)

Caldwell, blahahaahahahaha! Think it will be a new factory optioned color? :rlaugh:

Low-5.0, I was looking at pictures of it last night, I really wanna see it with the sun out. Looks good so far, I would like the wheels with a polished lip but still, it's pretty fugging nice.

yellow1995cobra, I think the 302 is missing, could be me, I dunno. :p

Keep em coming guys. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Speeds8erM-1 said:
Thanks! Alot of pictures there. :D

Low-5.0, I was looking at pictures of it last night, I really wanna see it with the sun out. Looks good so far, I would like the wheels with a polished lip but still, it's pretty fugging nice.

Just finished sanding and buffing it today! :banana: I should have some better pics tomorrow...:nice: