post some pics of your car's transformation

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by DerekStangGT, May 9, 2006.

1. so many cars have been transformed from stock, some pretty extreme. i was just curious to see. post em up! here's mine

Phase I

Phase II

Phase III
  2. Guess its only fair to have the first 2 cars look the same :D

Current: not too much apperance wise.

Attached Files:

3. Before

Attached Files:

4. I never took pics of my car when it was stock so I have nothing to compare it to, it was to fugly from the factory to deserve pics. Im sure you all know what a stock GT looks like anyways.

Here is a before and ater with the headlights, window tint, and spoiler moved back though!

5. Here's a transformation video that I just made today actually... click here!!
  6. very cool vid
  7. it's not much but here's pics :D

Pretty much brand new and bone stock 2 years ago:

Even my cameras evolved...35mm to digital.

Workin on gettin rid of the spoiler, changin out the headlights, & suspension.
  8. That was an excellent video! Your car has come a long way. Looks very good man!!
  9. damn fluffyrunnells your car looks killer from that angle!!
  10. :nice: thanks
  11. after i got it did a bassani cat back right away

then a drop and some rims

Then got hit by the drag racing bug and havent looked back

Then wingless
  12. Exterior transformation?

Day after i got the car. my 2001 Ford Mustang GT 4X4.... bone stock right down to paper filter
    View attachment 471022
    I had Mach1 Chin spoiler installed at the dealership.
    Then few weeks later grill delete went on...
    View attachment 471024
    Then week after that, i saw the gasCap on the bullit, and i had to have one..
    View attachment 471026
    Then I got Magnaflow. and i was really happy for few month. Then i saw local Saleen S281. I had top get S281 wing...
    View attachment 471028
    that wing was some looong saga. took me almost 1.5 years to get it right. Never ever buy Saleen stuff again:mad:
    Few month after that, i got it lowered....Finally:nonono:
    View attachment 471030
    Sportline made my car really low. But then stock rim looked like an ass. So more money it went out from my pocket...
    View attachment 471032
    I was very happy with what i had at that point. I had small things done, like shifter, FR500 steering wheel, clear fog lights, Elglow gauge, Switched from BBK o/r X then to PC, and stereo. Car's exterior, however, pretty much stayed way it is on that pic for almost 1.5 years.
    Then i moved to PA. I had no life(because i didn't know anybody) and all i did was work, and work. I saved few thousand bucks, and i had to spend some money on something. So Roush here i come!
    View attachment 471034
    and last exterior mod i did was tail light tint
    View attachment 471036
  13. The day I brought it home, Jan '02:

Jan '06:

14. Thanks a lot bro!!! It was my first video I ever made btw :D
  15. Attached Files:

16. Day I brought her home:nonono:

New wheels and exhaust

New wheels

Attached Files:

17. damn last pic is small