Post the names of Ford Dealers who are charging sticker (or less)-

• Sponsors (?)

Bought my '05 GT from Jenkins & Wynne Ford in Clarksville TN (Salesman was a longtime friend named Chip Lee, phone # is 931-647-3353). Bought it for MSRP, no markup. They were even so kind as to change around one of their existing allocated orders to suit me, so I didn't have to start from square one in the ordering process. Got the car in a month instead of waiting 3 :) Great dealer, I highly recommend them.

Pertaining the markup: At this same dealership, I overheard a conversation among several sales guys who were talking about how other dealerships were doing insane markups. The conversation led up to the fact that they had advertised one of their in-stock '05 GTs on autotrader.com (for MSRP) and the ad happened to appear right above another dealer who had advertised the same car for $31k. They thought it was hilarious!

Von Bortel Ford in upstate NY: $200 under INVOIVE
Cook-Whitehead Ford in Panama City, FL: invoice
David Money Ford in Abbeville, AL: $800 over invoice
Sunbelt Ford - Americus, GA: $500 over invoice, IIRC
Ed Sherling Ford, Enterprise, AL: MSRP
There are a lot of good deals out there if you look.

Jason

WICKSTROM FORD
600 West Northwest Hwy. :nice:
Barrington, IL. 60010

My sales guy was Shawn O'Halleran... no troubles, no hassles, was great to deal with. :)

Got MSRP and he is even sending me another brochure for a friend of mine at work who is looking to get a new 05 and is getting screwed everywhere he goes. :bang:

Ask for Shawn O'Halleran and tell him Kevin M. (ordered 05 Sonic Blue GT) told you about him and (Wickstro Ford)...

Like I said he was a great person to geal with and talk to. Even he mentioned all the dealers who were marking them up big time... and any questions I had or emailed him got answered quickly.

KEVZZHERE

Mahoney Ford
Mt. Morris, NY

PM me and I'll hook you up with my Father (the owner). Sold one for sticker the other day.

VanBortal's kinda near by and a little shady IMO. I'm personally a little suspect of her business practices. Her father had a huge Chevrolet dealership until Chevy showed up with a dozen car carriers and took everything away and shut him down. He was crooked. The apple rarely falls far from the tree. Again, all IMO.

She may well be on the up and up. And yes she is local competition, but no that's not why I think she's suspect.

A couple weeks ago when I was passing through Meriden CT, I stopped in Colony Ford. They had 2 GTs in stock, both premium with IUP, optional wheels and anti-theft. Redfire / tan manual, Sonic blue / charcoal auto. They were asking Sticker, but I got the feeling if I was ready to buy that afternoon I could have got a small discount to close the deal.

Jody at Goode Motors in Burley, Idaho sold me my ordered '05 mustang (gt prem, manual, loaded) at $200 over invoice (thats with no plan things either!), they are also throwing in stripes painted on, in their body shop, for $350. Sweet deal, and super friendly guy! :D their number is (208) 878-5611