post you RWHP/RWTQ

red94fiveo

Apr 12, 2003
Wichita, KS
Like it says in the subject please also post your complete combo (if it isn't in sig already). I am curious what everyone's combo is putting down to the wheels. I am espescially interested in what you N/A guys are getting out of your combo's.

Oh yeah, sorry but I have no numbers to start with. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

342/359
chip, pulleys, msd, LT's, O/R h, cat-back flows,
stroked to a 331 with nice heavy forged internals.
TFS ported track heat heads, Systemax intake, FTI Cam.
Oh and i just put on a shift light (10 extra hp at least):)

For all my mods im lacking probably 30 horse. But im about to make up for it with an s-trim.

Just got tuned/chiped by Fordchip yesterday
FordChip.jpg

I know its not a 94-95 car but the combo is nothing out of the ordinary

I know its not a 94-95 car but the combo is nothing out of the ordinary

Combo is nothing out of the ordinary except for probably your cam. With a 94/95 we are limited on how aggressive of a cam we can get. Thats probably why you won't see those kind of numbers on most NA 94/95 302's. Awsome numbers though...

I have 294/327SAE to the wheels with the combo in my sig. With the shortbelt I run I suspect I'm just at or over 300RWHP. If money and time allow, I'd like to get it dyno'd again with the shortbelt before I rebuild the bottom end.

Nice numbers Grover, are those SAE? One question though, I recently saw a guy on the modular board post his numbers from the JBA dyno and he got TORE UP because they were so overinflated. What type of dyno is it as I've never seen a print out like that. I'm not saying yours are inflated, but there was a good number of guys that dyno'd there a few weeks ago and their numbers were way high. the guy I mentioned said the dyno showed something like 275 to the wheels with just exhaust and pulleys I think, which was about 30RWHP too high. Do you have any 1/4 times with that combo? Again, nice numbers.

I remeber that guy, fwiw he had his car redynoed and got similar numbers. withing 5 hp and tq.

I know I was shocked with the numbers as well, I dont have any track times, and to be honest I know they will suck as im not a very good driver :(.

The dyno used was a dyno dynamics, and others were getting tuned the same day, with numbers as expected.

I will also be going to hit up a dyno jet this weekend, 40 bucks 2 pulls just to see what it does.

yes the numbers are sae corrected.

/me shrugs

Hi,
Lowered (Eibach 52/94), Cold Air Kit, Under Drive Pullies, Ford 3.73 Gear,
Steeda Tri-Ax, Flowmaster Exhaust,Tokico Shocks & Struts, Mac Shorty Header

Above combo SAE # 210 RWHP 277 RWTK

Then Added:
New: TFS TW Heads, Steeda 19 Cam, Cobra Intake, FMS 65mm T/B,
Pro-M 75MM MAF, Steeda 24# injectors, H&S 1.72 Roller Rockers, MSD 6al,
Blaster coil, Walbro 255 LPH, Timing chain and Gear

SAE # 281 RWHP 300 RWTK

Hoping to have a chip burnt Thursday. Will try and get more out of it then !!

Steve

N/A: 292/315
Dry 100 shot: 376/462
Wet 150 shot: Not sure. More than the dry 100 though!

Best 1/8 is a 8.14 @ 87.5 N/A
Best on the 150 is a 7.6 @ 92 (tune has to be off)

Stock block
73mm C&L (24s)
65mm TB
TFS street heat (ported lower)
Edelbrock 6037s (ported)
BBK LTs
Crane 2031 cam and 1.7 rockers
3.90 gears and T-5 tranny

rogdynosmall.jpg

first and third pulls were on the motor alone. the second was with a 75 shot of nitrous. the a/f was terrible and the car was completely untuned. mods at the time were:

gt40 intake (ported lower), bbk 70mm t/b, mac cai, bbk ceramic shorty headers, bbk o/r h-pipe, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, asp pulleys, fidanza flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, stock 3.27s, 10* timing.

ill be back on the dyno soon. since then the car has gotten:

tfs twisted wedge heads (heavily worked), tfs stage 1 cam, scorpion 1.6 rockers, 24# injectors, pro-m 80mm maf, and a tweecer r/t, the nitrous is going to be rejetted for 125hp. anyone want to estimate what you think my numbers will be? im hoping to be near the 300 mark before the nitrous. anyone think its possible?

shadystang1 said:
KillerCanary...........What tires were you on when you ran the time in your sug? Launch rpm?

:OT:
26X10.5X16 ET streets that are 4 years old and had 17lbs of air in them. I left at 4500. The time was also run with a shortbelt and no pass seat, my raceweight was 3670lbs. I ran 12.70 at 107mph with the stock belt, pass seat installed, and on nitto DR's with a 1.75 60' with a 3000rpm launch.