Post your 2.3's (your rides)

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by Saleen8786, Sep 20, 2004.

1. I laugh at all of you and your skinny 4 lug wheels! :rlaugh: :banana:

2. Here is my 93 that I have had from day 1.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Yours are what, 245-45-17's? They actually look like 235's...they are the same brand as mine btw...probably the same size too ;)

4. Yeah whatever, you know-it-all. They're 245/45/17. At least I have to spend the time to tighten 4 more lugnuts than you!:nice:

5. Hey Spook I'll post a pic of my tires if I get really motivated. :)

Hey stinger I think you need to settle down you're getting too many projects.

6. Look whos talking :jester:

7. Looks sweet, but whats up with the dinky brakes? :stick: :p

8. Eh, I might convert my car to 5 lug someday if I feel motivated enough. For now it's fine since I've already got 16" wheels with 235/55R16's and four wheel disc :nice:

9. here my old 93 Mustang LX 2.3L Hatchback rip :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Spook...I've always liked those Cobra wheels...I wanted a set like that for my SVO (with the painted holes though). Lookin' good.

11. HEy esscort! it doesnt look so bad...thatll pop right out! kinked? ahwell, perfect circut car..never have to steer!

12. Bhuff: How big are my brakes anyway? They're off a 2000 GT. I don't actually know the size without looking it up. Did any foxes come with anything comparable that I could've or should've used?

Stinger: Thanks, man. My Uncle is currently painting the centercaps and then I'll put on my nice locking lugnuts and it'll be complete. Those Cobra rims are probably my absolute favorite wheel on a foxbody mustang. Your '91 would look hot with some with painted holes. I thought about it, but decided they wouldn't complement Calypso Green that well. :shrug:

13. I guess I'm just used to looking at cobra brakes behind cobra wheels. :shrug:
    Anyway, 99+ brakes are 10.65" with 4 piston calipers. They will slow you down in a hurry, especially with matching rear disks. :D

14. I just buffed the car for the first time ever when I took these....need to redo it and wax the car up before winter hits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before/during the brake swap:

[​IMG]

After the brake swap :D :

[​IMG]

Ash

15. too many mods to list... RIP.
    [​IMG]

16. You wreck your car?

17. losers; my 1998 BMW M3 will kick all ya asses