post your butnout's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no one came to hold the camera, so I just set it on the ground. I couldn't hold any of them long because there were too many people around. All videos are longer than they should.

First video: on the way to my burnout spot, 2nd gear, all spinning.
View attachment 433737

Second Video: At abondoned mill, my special spot. Clutch is GONE already, so that's the reason for the first two failed burnouts.
View attachment 433740

Third Video: Infront of my house. My foot slipped off the clutch when pulling out of my driveway at the begining. Two burnouts on this vid. just keep watching.

View attachment 433742

• Sponsors (?)

Pictures from afterwards:

View attachment 433728

View attachment 433730

View attachment 433732

PA120010.jpg

PA120011.jpg

Yes, I know, more rubber on one side.

Me and a buddy did a sweet ass burnout today, I was in the 4 banger and he was in his 02gt 5speed, he started to light em up, so I joined in and we had so much smoke we couldnt see each other, he was on the other side of the dotted line, and we couldnt see anything, im amazed that little 4 banger would do that!!!

25thmustang said:
I dont do burnouts...

sure you don't. hell i cant remember one time when i have been behind the wheel of a car and the tire's have not either spun, chirped, squealed, smoked. even while im on the tractor :rolleyes: . is that bad? :D

you cant tell me that just have never have come out of a parking lot and not just nailed it...............:shrug: .

and if you truly don't. then man i don't know how you do it. something about just driving that is boring to me. :shrug: unless you got a 5 speed. then its all good :D

niklid05 said:
why dont you stop with the stupid threads and go play with your lawn mower till you atleast get your permit.
'

oh yeah...cant play with the tractor :( wont start just clicks. starter is bad. :(

can you belive it has been 2 weeks since i have done anything stupid:D

Status
Not open for further replies.