BO1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 34
  • BO5.jpg
    BO5.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 24
  • BO3.jpg
    BO3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 26
I've never done donuts, a burnout or a brakestand in my car. I prefer to treat her gently. If I decide to get on it, it'll chirp through the gears, but I dont beat the **** out of my car. I've had some peel through first a couple times while accelerating fast, but generally I just drive like I would if I was in a chevette. Tires arent cheap...

niklid05 said:
I dont need to. I pay people to play with me:nice:

seriously doesnt walmart or something hire at 14? Im not trying to be an ass; go out and get a job, and by yourself a v-8 mustang. then you can see a v-8 mustang do a butnout first hand.....
I love you...

1stburnuq5.jpg

3rdburnfg2.jpg

burn1fd3.jpg

burnout11kl.jpg

burnout20py.jpg

Attachments

• 1stburnuq5.jpg
    1stburnuq5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 31
  • burnout11kl.jpg
    burnout11kl.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 22
  • burn1fd3.jpg
    burn1fd3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 31
  • 3rdburnfg2.jpg
    3rdburnfg2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 20
  • burnout20py.jpg
    burnout20py.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 32
niklid05 said:
I dont need to. I pay people to play with me:nice:

seriously doesnt walmart or something hire at 14? Im not trying to be an ass; go out and get a job, and by yourself a v-8 mustang. then you can see a v-8 mustang do a butnout first hand.....
walmart hires at 16, but on rare occasions, like mine. And even 18 in most states.

I have a few on my phone, but its broken, I have one badass one that has my friend standing at the front corner of my car and me doing a burnout and going dowm the road with the rear end sliding side to side and then you can see me hit second and its still going, we even took pics and you can see the space where I shifted:D

Then we have another few vids of me coming round a corner in second gear with a friend standing on the corner and I come sliding round the corner, it was sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.