Post Your Names

Kevin R.

Jun 3, 2004
Ohio
With a lot of new people joining and not one of these threads for a bit, I think we should post our names so we can know eachother on a more 1-on-1 basis. Anything else you want to add about yourself, your welcome to.

Obviously, my name is Kevin. I just turned 18 and I'm a senior in HS in Columbus, Ohio. I work at our ricer friends, Honda dealership detailing cars (hence the avatar).

:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Chris (just like my sig says :) ). I'm 18, finished school last year, working construction, and I just bought a motorcycle. :banana:

Oh yea, I live in Killeen. It's right next door to Ft. Hood, a HUGE military base. So there's tons of G.I.'s with mustangs and stuff here.

Killercanary said:
My name is Paul. I'm a 28yr old medical sales rep. residing in Altoona PA with my wife of 4yrs Molly (she is a college professor at Penn State's Altoona campus) and our dog Shelby.

Do you know Aunt Una from Altoona? (Famly Matters Episode)

Oh btw, I'm Christian. Freshman in college, have endless work. It's endless.

My name is Greg just turned 28, and last may finaly grad. college and got married (the exact same day). Been looking for a entry level job in PR/Adv. or anywere and trying to sort out my mustangs issues from a new engine setup/new engine. We own a house in what is part of the historic "old town" (or the very edge of it :rolleyes: ) Florissant Mo. in the North County of St. Louis MO.

i'm albert..20 yrs old, working as a cingular customer service rep :(, plannin on starting college next year..i needed a break! lol. umm, i'm from el paso tx but spent a few years out in dallas. we have ft. bliss here in el paso so there's quite a bit of stang owners.. :flag:

_MATiC said:
i'm albert..20 yrs old, working as a cingular customer service rep :(, plannin on starting college next year..i needed a break! lol. umm, i'm from el paso tx but spent a few years out in dallas. we have ft. bliss here in el paso so there's quite a bit of stang owners.. :flag:

I hear the break from school thing. I did 50hrs in 9mo working 40hrs a week....went nuts just burned out.

had a chance to travel across the US and jumped at it, one of the greatest things I have ever done. Finished traveling and started back in school almost 2yrs later then changed my major and lost another year :( :( . Some times in life you just need to step back and figure out what you want.

My name is Tony, I'm a 39 year old Aircraft Inspector/Tech. I have a son that just started collage and his school has slowed my car project to a crawl..LOL Oh and a wife and a dog... I'm from Philly and there are alot Stangers out here..

My name is Justin. I am 22. I have some college. I have been in the military for 5 years now. I have 3 jobs, so to speak ....

63G Fuel & Electrical Technician
63B Heavy Wheel Mechanic
79T Recruiting & Retention NCO
(I'm also still building seniority at UPS as an "international auditor" while I'm on Active Duty ..... shhhh.)

I currently work with the NC Mobile Recruiting Team & travel with an awesome Hummvee. I am currently engaged to be married approximately a year from now. Since Uncle Sam pays for it, I plan to go back to college soon as well.

I'm Stephanie, from Florida. I have 2 kids, 12 yrs and 16 both boys. I drive an 03 Mach 1-yellow. I own 4 dogs, 2 being pitbulls....lovbe and breed pitbulls. I also make jewelry(silver and gold) as a hobby and a quick $ maker. I am 34 and am married, have been for 13 years. Maybe I am the oldest member of this forum??