Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by rudeone707, Sep 24, 2004.

1. JR- no more chrome?

2. My pics are on Mustanglife.com under Cobra616 if anyone wants to see bigger photos. I would post bigger ones here, but like I said, I don't know how.

3. those must be from the black stang with the kenne bell.

4. I was thinking the same thing LOL.

Here's a couple new pics of mine after I put 4 coats of zaino on it :hail2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. I just clean my comp, later I will post some "sleeper" pics

6. Heres one of mine from a car show this summer.

[​IMG]

7. Here is one mine from a few weeks ago..

[​IMG]

8. oops... "one OF mine".. Damn typing skills :D :D

9. AutobahnStang what rims are those?

10. [​IMG]

Lightning in the trees...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Moneypit... cool sig. I didn't see it at first and wondered why it looked weird until I saw it was a flag... that's a pretty cool idea!

12. Wanted to see what 18's in R's look like. I'm thinking of a set in chrome.

13. boze forged..

14. Thanks man.

Dustin

15. Superdust & Moneypit, I love your cars very sweet :drool: :nice:

16. I need to get some new pictures, and I know this badass place where theres an apache hellicopter out on display that I could get some pictures with :)

17. Thanks

Dustin

18. Everyone's cars keep looking better and better, i bet I'm the only one whose car looks worse since the last time pics were posted. :(

19. Man...we sure do rock the 94-95's. All these cars are just crazy how good they look. :nice:

20. Does that mean you might be selling the 17's? If so please keep me informed, I'm interested :nice:

Anyways back on topic guys, my Mustang club has their meet tonight so I'll snap pics there and post up some pics of mine and my buddie's stangs :flag: