Post Your Newest Stang Pic, 94-95 Cars Only.

Here is my last pics

100_3464.jpg

100_3479.jpg

100_3480.jpg

100_3683.jpg

Attachments

• 100_3464.jpg
    100_3464.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 148
  • 100_3479.jpg
    100_3479.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_3480.jpg
    100_3480.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_3683.jpg
    100_3683.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Sponsors (?)

Damn Mike, now you are moving onto the interior!?!? looks good BTW, are you going to do anything else with the center?

:ot:
Did you run your car at the strip? There was a post in the talk section with a pic of your car and a guy described as your "buddy" said it ran 10's at some ungodly MPH... is there any truth to this? I think it was a topic on "post pics of your convertibles." I've been meaning to ask you.

Killercanary said:
Ernan, do they allow you to race without a hood? I have heard of some tracks allowing that, but I've never seen it.

Yes Paul, law in Ohio say you can drive without hood on street so on track they don't care eather
It was hot day so I pulled passenger headlight but it didn't work,than I pull that black hood and than I got a lot fresh air
BTW now I have stock springs on back and fox 4 banger on front

1105 said:
xx95gtmanxx, do you have a GTS or did you just take the wing off of your car? Looks nice :nice: but whats going on with your pass side headlight?

No GTS just a gt. I actually had a Steeda wing on it for a while and I took it off to buff the trunk lid and left it off.

ANd the head light is the result of tring one of those "make your head light look new again" kits I tried when I had a little wreck, and I was tring to make it look like the new ones on the driverside. So it didn't work as you can tell, and I just have never gotten around to get a new one. :shrug:

no, i havent really ran the car yet ( that can count)

with the power its making now, probably at 500 or more, and the torque, i bet it would run an easy 11 on the slicks, even with the stock convertor. MPH probably in the 128-130 range or so.

interior is still mostly stock, havent messed with that yet, although i did make that delete panel a while back for my gauges. Im planning on putting the radio head unit back in, just havent got around to it yet.. That and when i get a WBo2, il stick the display in there also.