Post your shrine!

• Sponsors (?)

I just keep old parts to remember work, like I kept my stock cam of which I keep in my room, and I kept one of the gears that was chewed up from my stock blown transmission of which I also keep in my room!

my shrine is the pile of junk parts on the back porch that I have replaced over the last 5 months. my wife doesnt appreciate it too much, especially after she balances the check book.

garage is my shrine to my car...my favorite room by far especially when the baby gets angry and the wife turns her back for 10 minutes :) this pic is rather old and I've aquired alot of great additions for the garage...but the only pic I have right now.
100_5944.jpg

garage is my shrine to my car...my favorite room by far especially when the baby gets angry and the wife turns her back for 10 minutes :) this pic is rather old and I've aquired alot of great additions for the garage...but the only pic I have right now.
100_5944.jpg

this is more like what i was referring to. not junk parts... i mean stuff like ur collectibles, posters, memorabilia, etc. but i guess junk parts could be a shrine...:rolleyes:

How do you like the tiles for the garage floor? I really need to do something with mine.

I love them. Dman has the same thing and I think he'll back me up on this: They are much warmer to work on in the winter, easier on the feet and joints than bare concrete and much easier to see a dropped nut or screw on. They're easy to keep clean and still look great three years and several projects down the road.

Here is a little section of my wall in the garage. I have trophies in the bedroom on the dresser, but it needs to be straightened up a bit before a picture.
february017.jpg

february018.jpg

Attachments

• february017.jpg
    february017.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 43
  • february018.jpg
    february018.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 59
As wythors said the tiles are fantastic for a garage...they offer some insolation and comfort when working plus the added look that completes a garage IMO...great feature. Nice thing about dressing up the garage is the wife won't interfere with your choices :)
Definately the 'boys room'
moosencar.jpg

Attachments

• moosencar.jpg
    moosencar.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 52