Post your single most favorite pic of your stang!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 91LX_5L, Aug 27, 2006.

1. w0w thanks man i LOVE that pic, it should be in a Calender.

BTW...did you edit it with photoshop to bring out the color in the sky etc?

Attached Files:

2. That was me, and I do have a twin...sister. It was nice meeting you there. I thought it was a great show and race. The weather didnt kill it, and there was lots to do. I walked around all day just looking at everything. Looking forward to seeing you and your dads cars, but I must admit I am partial to your moms. See ya soon.

3. not the car i wanted to post but it wont be ready for pics for about 3 weeks so i washed the stang and took some pics tonight.
    View attachment 444008

4. Action shot

Picture093.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Gotta love stock Mustangs.

[​IMG]

6. actually i photoshopped an entire different sky into it lol.

7. Ha actually I had just been at the track, you can see the #s on the windshield and I hadnt filled up since then.

8. how the hell do you do that, what about the background is that real? looks ****in amazin man, :nice:

9. yea the background is real, the sky is the only thing i have changed. this is where i learn alot of my stuff. http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

heres the same pic, entire background removed and replaced.

[​IMG]

10. if I give you a pic could you hook it up with a nice backround? you do awsome work.

11. Wow that looks awesome

12. ill see what i can do, its hard to match the lighting, contrast, brightness of 2 different pics but i can see what i can do

13. don't have any real good ones but heres one....
    IMG_1888.jpg

Attached Files:

14. ""For the teacher that totalled my 91 GT...3 WEEKS DETENTION BIOTCH!""

Was she hot?

15. no she was 58 years old and had casts on her f****in wrists.:uzi: :uzi:

16. Incredible pictures. All the pictures are really good, but some of them are near pro quality.

Keep them comin'.