SN95 Post Your Sn Wheels

• Sponsors (?)

Alright he has them still and they are OEM from his 98 Cobra. Awaiting better pictures but I am 90% sure I am going to make the drive and grab them.

Nice... mine aren't in the best of shape, 2 of them have slight lip bends and "crib" rash but whateves. They don't look any worse than the "paint job" on my car.

Well to be honest, your car was the one that inspired me to buy a set of those wheels. That pic of the closeup of rim and cross-drilled rotors was my background for years. Even bought the same locking lugs.

I haven't even seen an SN95 with those wheels lately, let alone a fox in my area.

That's OK, I was inspired by someone else somewhere way back when too! It's funny how they show up wherever I go, though. Same thing happened when I put a new top on; I was debating whether or not to stay w/the OEM white or go to a cloth black one. I chose white to keep the color styling original and because it's pretty uncommon, then I run into a ton of other convertibles w/a white top :doh:

@Ozz
Speaking of inspiration I'd like to thank you for the soniccherry site and the occasional posts you make about engine bay smoothing and wire tucking. I finished mine a couple months ago and your info and pictures were a great help.

I don't get around here much so I never know who sees or uses that, but I'm glad it's still helping people out! I only wish I documented everything I've done since, which included the main harness going behind the dash and more.

I don't get around here much so I never know who sees or uses that, but I'm glad it's still helping people out! I only wish I documented everything I've done since, which included the main harness going behind the dash and more.

I did read somewhere else that you ran the harness inside the second time around. For me I'm going to keep it under the seam on the firewall. It's already 100x cleaner under the hood.

I did read somewhere else that you ran the harness inside the second time around. For me I'm going to keep it under the seam on the firewall. It's already 100x cleaner under the hood.

That's what I did until years later when I stepped up to the larger brake booster. Between that harness and some vacuum lines I had running over the stock booster, there was just too much to remain w/the larger one now in place and to keep it looking very neat. If it weren't for that I most likely would have left it.

That's what I did until years later when I stepped up to the larger brake booster. Between that harness and some vacuum lines I had running over the stock booster, there was just too much to remain w/the larger one now in place and to keep it looking very neat. If it weren't for that I most likely would have left it.

One question real quick while this is the current topic. Did you put the harness under the seam and then the brake lines under the harness? Or brake lines under the seam first and then the harness? For me they both don't like to co-exist under there neatly.

One question real quick while this is the current topic. Did you put the harness under the seam and then the brake lines under the harness? Or brake lines under the seam first and then the harness? For me they both don't like to co-exist under there neatly.

I put the harness first, then used the tension/tightness in the brakelines to more or less hold the harness into place and keep it tucked up there.