Post your tint pics

I'm looking into getting some tint. Post up some pics of your tint and the %, i'm having some trouble deciding. I was thinkin 20% all around, I know it's illegal in cali, but i'm gonna do it anyway. Also, anyone know any good places in the greater cali bay area, or Sacramento valley that does a decent job? The last thing I want is bubbling, purple tint. Whore em up guys. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

5% is the only way to roll.......

P1010133.jpg

Attachments

• P1010133.jpg
    P1010133.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 96
were in sac. you looking. live near sunrise..or douglas of 80..if so I can recommend a good shop. TINT PROS they do good work and there pretty cheap..

I'm around sac state area, but i'll drive where ever I have to to get a decent job. Ever heard of Tint Works? They seem like they know what they are doing and have good quality products, but the $200 price seems a little steep. I think 5% might be a little too dark, it's my only car and I drive it everyday. Plus, cali laws are very strict.

Ya im sorry its tint works ..ya there pretty pricey but there quality is great im getting mine done this weekend since its cold, i was thinkning 5% all the way around, even though cali laws are strict if there gonna bust me it will be for either going to fast or for getting stupid in the car......just dont give them a reason to be dicks (and yes I know its impossible in NOR CAL)

I guess I'll whore a lil bit also. 5% 3m all the way around. I got pulled over once and the pig metered it and said it was 2.5%, he wrote it on the warning paper he gave me. I've never been issued a ticket for the tint, but I'll pay a ticket before I take the tint off....

Carlisle_112-small.JPG

Carlisle_113-small.JPG